𝐓𝐰𝐨

Sohee is the DUFF

Sohee is the DUFF.

The realization hits him far harder than he would've liked it too. That he- Lee Sohee, is nothing but a shadow over his gorgeous friends.

He had tried not to let the thought poison his mind, but the next day of school, queuing the cafeteria line, with both Anton and shotaro in front of him, did he realize the plain truth.

Shotaro and Anton have always looked gorgeous, it's just that Sohee never paid them any mind because, well you know, friends.

But really looking at Shotaro- the way he was rocking that tight sweater vest tucked in Velvet bell bottom pants, with YSL ankle boots and matching ysl backpack.

He understand why Shotaro was ranked #4 crush able twinks In the school's website.

And Anton- black muscle tee that's actually grabbing muscles, and casual sweat pants paired up with even more casual Crocs makes him look so.... Comfy.

Then there's Sohee- he's just in his regular baggy outfit. Like every other Thursday that they're allowed without uniforms in school.

"Hello Anton and shotaro" one of the chefs greeted them, waiters offering to place their trays on their usual table, completely ignoring Sohee's presence.

Sohee felt a pang in his chest.

Thinking about it, this isn't the first time someone's ignored his existence completely in the midst of his friends- The jock handing out the fliers for homecoming, not bothering to give some to Sohee since he's probably not gonna have a date to it.

As if, who's gonna take that as their date.

The English teacher, not caring enough to greet him as he always does with his friends, even though Sohee's better at the subject ( aside Anton, who's from Canada)

And NingNing, even though mean, doesn't mind hanging out with the duo- especially shotaro since he gives her a lot of fashion tips, but her gorgeous face turning irritated at his sight.

Many more.

Even the chefs at their school's cafeteria don't acknowledge his presence.

It's like, all Sohee is, is a shadow of Anton and shotaro, and that leaves a bitter taste in his mouth.

"What you thinking 'bout? You've been so quiet" Shotaro's voice broke the shorter one out of his thoughts, flinching a bit, but shaking his head and sending a small smile of reassurance to the blonde.

"Why did you leave early yesterday? " Anton's soft spoken voice asked, mouth stuffed with banana crepe cake. "You missed out on a lot"

"No you didn't" shotaro sent a glare  towards Anton as a warning, threatening him to shut his trap, but the threat is thrown aside, because Anton opens his mouth to spill the upcoming tea.