𝙬𝙝𝙮. -𝟬𝟬𝟵

notes : ☆ this chapter is seriously canon divergent

notes : ☆ this chapter is seriously canon divergent.. but trust the process LMAOO

———
˗ˏˋ chapter 9 ˎˊ˗
———

WAS IT SO WRONG? to believe everything would he okay? that this whole shit show was just a bad dream?

what snapped you awake was the weight leaning onto you. your eyes flickered upwards, meeting dekus. how wide they were told you everything you needed to know and more. he's scared.

all might walked with confidence, and he had every right to. a villain shouted, saying something about it being their chance to kill all might.

oh how wrong they'd be. you couldn't see how quickly he moved, all you saw was the trail of villains on the floor.

the blond hero held aizawa in his arms, you yourself could see the sorrowful and guilty look on his face..

before you could day dream any longer, you felt yourself hoisted onto the heros broad shoulders. and in a second, you stood far away from where you once stood.

"h-huh..?" mineta murmured, but he couldn't get much thought or voice in as their teacher demanded them to go.

"everybody back to the entrance, and take aizawa with you. he doesn't have much time." the four of you stood wide eyed. so this was the speed of the number one hero..