𝟬𝟬𝟬 - 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌.

notes : ☆ angst cs i felt like it <3

———
˗ˏˋ special? ˎˊ˗
———

THE SOUND WAS SERENE, tranquil even. your shoes clicked against the pavement, unbothered with life around you.

maybe how naive- trusting you were was a bad thing, but yet, they couldn't help but admire it. tenya iida especially. he saw strength in what others thought was weakness, he saw something deeper than just looks and body. he saw you, for you.

though, he watched from a distance as you walked with an all too familiar greenette, his hair bounced as he walked alongside you. something tenya wanted so bad.

tenyas gaze faltered, finding the slowly rising sun was a better look than an ache in his chest as he watched you and izuku walk in together. smiles bright enough to lighten up the room.

it was selfish, he knew. of course he did, he tried so hard to understand you weren't his, but why was he yours already? knowing the lack of reciprocation in the relationship it ached his already sore heart.

but maybe it wouldn't hurt so bad after a while. it wouldn't hurt too bad to just watch from afar, see you live your life while he ignored his own.

love wasn't something foreign to tenya completely. he had crushes here and there, he had girls ask him out then and there, so why was it so different with you? why couldn't he just accept the fact you'd never be his?

maybe it wasn't his fault. maybe it was the gods the cursed this unfair love upon him. or maybe he could be to blame, only you would know why you couldn't just pick him.

only you would know why you didn't dare to meet his eyes despite how desperately he stared into yours, longing for you to turn around and look him
in the eye. give him the smile you would always give izuku.

tenya would never dare to get mad at izuku, you were charming, gorgeous, funny, innovative, goddamn perfect. so he understood where the greenette was coming from, he understood why izuku was so infatuated with you.

he understood that izuku would prefer you pick him over tenya in a heartbeat. so he wouldn't dare to get mad, because if he did, he would be a hypocrite. right?

the boy knew well that if he were izukus place, he'd have done the same. he would rush to your side the second he could like dog. hell, he'd do whatever it meant to keep you by his side.

but, he also knew that no matter what he did, it'd never be enough for you to stay by his side. he knew that you proffered the bubbly boy that tenya was jealous of.

he knew everything about you, but why you didn't pick him. tenya crosses his arms, opting to look to the side as he heard the familiar giggles grace his ears.

giggles that he wanted to himself, for him and him only to hear. he wanted to be the only one to make you laugh like that.

but he knew it would never be him. only love could hurt him like this. love was a curse, disguised as a blessing to those innocent and naive enough to wear their heart on their sleeve.

it wasn't made for everyone, but tenya wanted it to be made him and you. maybe in another universe you two would be soulmates. but not this one, and no matter how jealous, angry, upset he'll get, he would choose this pain over a lifetime of happiness for you.

-20% from tenya iida!

i listened to the song btw, title=song name

this is so lazy, but i'm slowly crawling out of my writers block. :)) anyway lmk what ygs think, i don't think it's too bad since i haven't written angst in a while loool.