• Nightmare •

TRIGGER WARNING !!!

SUICIDE!!

- Chapter nine -

  ✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚

• Nightmare •

JIRO COULDN'T stop thinking about Chishiya and what he did in the store only a few minutes ago. Every time his mind simply crossed the thought of Chishiya his heart starts to rapidly beat in his chest to the point he thought it would jump out of his chest and onto the floor. "What's wrong with me" Jiro buried his hands in his face in annoyance and confusion not knowing why he is feeling this way towards a man he didn't
even know. He's never felt like this before about anyone and it's scaring Jiro quite a bit.

Jiro shook his head for probably the fourth time in the last minute trying to focus on something else other than the blond haired male. Jiro stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets being surprised upon feeling something in his left pocket. Taking it out his heart skipped not one but two beats. "The sleeping pills? How did I not notice he put them in my pocket!?" Jiro huffed shoving the small box back into his pocket now speed walking back home. "What's up with that guy anyways? Who does he think he is doing this shit to me?" He grumbled hugging his waist once more from the harsh wind hitting the back of his neck.

Finally Jiro made it to his apartment complex then walking up the dozen flight of stairs all the way up to his apartment. "So many...fucking stairs" Jiro huffed out of breath just wanting to make it back home and lay down on his bed. After what it seemed like hours when it was actually only five minutes Jiro made it back into his room, quietly thanking the lord that his two friends were still fast asleep on the dark coloured small couch.

Jiro jumped onto his bed not before shutting his bedroom door. Picking up the water bottle he left on his night stand from the night before he opened the cap then placing it in between his crossed legs. Jiro shoved his hand into he pocket taking out the small box of sleeping pills quickly opening them and taking one of the small pills out of its holder. He placed it on his tongue then took a quick swig of his water the pill sliding down his throat as
did the water.

Jiro put the cap back on the water putting it back on his night stand and then placing the small box of sleeping pills right next to it. Jiro went under his covers attempting to fall asleep. Surprisingly it only took him thirty minutes to finally fall asleep.

。˚ ೃ࿔₊•。˚ ೃ࿔₊•

He was back on the roof, that roof, the roof where it all happened, where it all went wrong. It was raining heavily, it was that loud he could barely hear his own thoughts. His hair was dripping wet along with his brand new clothes that he got for his birthday only a few days ago.

It was December 31st, the time 23:50, it was nearly New Years, the world would soon say goodbye to the old year and welcome the new. Fireworks would soon blow over creating a loud but beautiful bang with every one flying into the dark star littered sky.

He remembered the sky being so pretty, so mesmerising that very horror filled night. That night where everything came crashing down never to be rebuilt again. He remembers it was a full moon that night, the bright light it gave off shining onto the capital of Japan, Tokyo.