Cabin fever.

Dean prodded the small fire that he was trying to light. Despite the endless weekends camping with his father and brother, he had never succeeded in building his own fire.

He heard Cas enter the room behind him but continued playing with fire.

"Too tired for this?", cas said.

Dean kept staring at the fire in dismay, not really listening to cas.

"Earth to Dean, did you not hear me?", cas exclaimed, a little annoyed that Dean wasn't paying any attention to him when he was wearing this outfit.

"What babe?", Dean mumbled, screwing up some newspaper and adding it to the fire.

"For God's sake Dean, you care more about that damn fire than your new husband!", cas shrieked and ran from the room in a flurry of anger.

Dean turned his head in time to see cas' behind. More precisely, he saw a pair of stockings, garters and a piece of silky material, all finished off with some black high heels.

He furrowed his brow in confusion then leapt up and ran after cas. Dean jumped up the stairs, two at a time, but was only met with a closed door. He tried to push it open, shoving with all his might after realising that cas must be sat against it.

"Cas baby, I'm sorry, please let me in!", Dean shouted through the door.

"No Dean, you don't care", came the muffled response from a tearful cas.

"Let me in honey and I can show you how much I care about you. Please, come on cas, I care about you more than anything".

Cas stood up and slowly opened the door.

"More than anything? Really?", cas asked cynically.

"I wouldn't have married you otherwise", Dean grinned.

"I still can't believe we are married...", cas whispered. "You're my husband...".

"No baby, you're mine", Dean laughed possessively.

Taking advantage of cas' shock, Dean pounced. He wrapped his arms around cas' waist and pulled him close. Kissing forcefully, they were pressed together almost entirely.

Dean ran his hands over the soft, silky material of cas' shift and moaned.

"You like that?", cas murmured.

Dean simply groaned in appreciation and moved his hands all over cas' body.

He rested his hands over cas' ass then gently squeezed, making cas moan. Cas' head dropped onto Dean's shoulder as Dean pushed his hands inside cas' panties.

Dean stroked cas' length, running his thumb over the tip, eliciting a shudder from cas. Untangling himself from Dean, cas bent down to remove his shoes.

"No honey, leave it all on", Dean smirked.

"What?", smiled cas.

"I want to fuck you in those heels", Dean said seductively, making cas blush.

Dean stalked towards cas like an animal hunting his prey, lust clouding his eyes.

Cas crawled backwards, sinking into the feathery duvet. He closed his eyes, only feeling where Dean was. Dean kissed the tip of cas' shoe, moving up his leg, licking up his inner thigh, stopping to mouth at cas length, hidden inside his panties.

Cas shivered and gripped the sheets, internally begging Dean to do something. Dean pulled cas' panties off and threw them away, leaving cas practically naked whilst Dean was fully clothed.

Dean looked up suddenly and noticed the black bag on the bedside table. Grinning at cas, he jumped up and began looking through it.

"A vibrator? A butt plug? A collar?", Dean grew more excited by the second.

"Dean we-"

"We are using them all", Dean interrupted. Cas just nodded and lay back down.

Dean grabbed a toy and making sure cas couldn't see it, crawled back onto the bed. Cas felt hands lifting his hips, and pillows being pushed underneath him, raising his bottom half. Dean ran a finger around the rim of cas' hole making cas squirm a little. Dean gently pushed his finger inside cas, moving it in and out. Dean had already lubed his hand and length in preparation.

Cas moaned loudly when Dean added another finger, pumping and wiggling inside of him. Dean watched in fascination as cas' hole fluttered around his fingers.

"Yeah, you like that slut?", Dean growled.

"Yes- Dean please... I need you", cas whimpered. His heart began to beat faster at the dirty talk.

Dean reached behind him and grabbed the vibrator. He switched it on the lowest setting and ran it over cas' length. Cas' hips thrusted upwards as though he couldn't control himself. With a gentle push, Dean slid the vibrator into cas' hole.

Cas gave out breathy little "ah" sounds as Dean moved the vibrator inside of him.

"Please- give me more- Dean I need- please", cas gasped.

"Since you begged so nicely, whore", Dean turned the vibrator up onto the highest setting.

Every sensation that cas felt went from 0 to 30 in a millisecond, plunging him closer to the inevitable. He bucked his hips and squeezed his eyes shut harder.

Just as cas was about to fall over the edge, Dean pulled the vibrator away. Cas cried out from the loss and begged some more.

Dean rolled a condom into place and teased cas by nudging his hole with his tip.

"Oh Dean... I need you now... God... Please", cas begged.

Dean laughed quietly and slid into cas. He pushed all the way in, making cas scream out. Dean let all of his instincts take over, thrusting hard and fast into cas. He gripped the headboard, supporting himself as cas writhed beneath him.

"Harder... Please more", Cas pleaded, his breathing growing heavier as he fisted the sheets.

Dean stepped it up, thrusting as hard as he could into cas. Cas could feel the pressure building in his stomach, he was aching for release.

Finally Dean pushed against his prostate and cas cried out.

"There... Dean- oh", cas whimpered as he came.

Seeing cas come undone beneath him, Dean let go. He shot deep inside cas, then fell on top of him. Both panting hard, they lay together in a mess.

"God Dean... That was...", cas couldn't find the right word to describe what he felt.

"That was love, sugar", Dean smiled, stroking cas' hair.

"Mmm", cas agreed, his eyes fluttering sleepily as he lay across his new husband.

A/N: update! Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! If you did, comment/vote and tell me 💕