16

OLIVIA

He is going to fall, and I'm going to be a witness. All of this sneaking just to give him whatever he's craving. Why didn't I say no? I already told him we weren't doing this anymore. It was a total lie, obviously. I've been horny for the past two hours. I was about to slide into bed with my fingers.

I quietly open the balcony door to watch him jump over the railing. He does it with ease, and he walks straight up to me, pinning me against the railing. "Easy," he says, his tattooed hands grabbing me by the waist. He presses up against me, and I feel his hard cock, and I whimper. Fuck, it's huge. It has to be. It never feels like it ends.

He bends down and licks my neck, nibbling softly on it. I let out a small moan, and any resentment I had from earlier was gone. I wanted him.

I push him back and quietly drag him into my room, shutting and locking the door behind us. He immediately pins me against the door, harshly kissing me. My hands wrap around his neck, pulling him closer. He presses into me as his tongue darts into my mouth, his hands wandering my body.

He pulls back and slides his shirt off his body, chucking it on the floor. My heart beats quickly as his hands grab his sweatpants and pull them down.

I gawk as he quickly disregards them on the floor. Straight to business. He holds his dick in his hand and begins pumping it. It was huge in both length and girth. Of course, it was. His ego matched his cock.

He saunters up to me, grabbing me by the hips. His hands slide under my shirt and peel it off my body. I never had a chance to put underwear on before he interrupted me. The truth is, I was hoping he was watching. I was itching for this.

He bends down and takes a breast in his hand before putting his mouth to it and sucking on it. I gasp, my hands grabbing his biceps. He lets go and growls, "Get on your knees."

I obey him and drop to my knees, peering at him through my lashes. I lick my lips before grabbing his shaft and pumping it. He groans, one hand pressing against the wall, and the other grips my hair.

I bend his cock towards my mouth and lick the pre-cum off his tip. He groans, and I lick up his entire shaft before wrapping my lips around it. I take him slowly, getting used to the stretch of my lips as his hands grip the back of my head, and push his cock deeper into my mouth. I look up at him, the edges of my lips curving. I was really enjoying this.

I begin to make a rhythm, my mouth wandering up and down his cock with my tongue, my hand grabbing the base and stroking it as I couldn't fit it all in my tiny mouth. He jerks, "Look at me, Olivia."

I peer up at him with my mouth stuffed with his cock. He grabs the back of my head and begins to fuck my mouth. He watches me with his lust-filled eyes as mine start to water. My hands wander up to his balls, and I slowly squeeze on one. "Oh, fuck," he says, jerking and thrusting one last time before he spills down my throat.

He slowly pulls out of my mouth as I swallow his orgasm. Surprisingly, it's not bitter and salty. It tastes sweet.

He yanks me to my feet, his eyes boring into mine as they flicker to my lips. His finger wipes the corner of my lip before saying, "You are so fucking perfect."

His praise has a river flowing between my legs. He kisses me again as his hands grip my ass and squeeze. I moan into his mouth, and I can feel his cock rubbing against my clit, giving me the friction I am begging for.

His hands grip the backs of my things, and he picks me up, throwing me on the bed. He hovers above me and connects our lips again. God, I want him. I need him. I need him now. His lips move to my neck, "Fuck me, Colby."

He bites my shoulder blade, most likely leaving a mark, "I will, Angel, trust me. I want to taste you first."

He begins to leave a trail of kisses down my body and lingers with the kisses on my breasts. His kisses continue until his face reaches between my legs.

"You have the prettiest pussy, Olivia." He says, looking up at me. He drags a finger between my lips to separate them, making me squirm. "And it's soaking wet for me. Tell me, Angel, were you going to finger yourself again if I hadn't stopped you?"

"Yes," I fidget as fingers graze along the inside of my thighs. "I was going to pretend it was your fingers instead of mine. I was sad you left." He smells of beer and whiskey. I wonder where he went after he abruptly left my place. It was my fault. My big mouth.

His fingers begin to circle my clit, "You said you didn't want to do this again. What happened?"

I begin to breathe harder as his touch is more antagonizing. Why are we talking so much? "I didn't realize how much I wanted it to be you when it came down to it."

With that, he buries his head in between my legs and licks upward on my clit. "Oh my..." I moan at his touch. My hands tangle in his curls as his tongue inches deeper inside. My legs wrap around his neck, begging him to go deeper.

The moment he begins to flick his tongue, I almost fall apart. This man knows what he's doing. I hope my roommates can't hear me moaning. I for sure cannot say his name. Though, how would he have gotten in here? He left. Maybe I'm moaning to myself.

He adds a finger and immediately finds my favorite spot. My nails are digging into his scalp as I'm utterly speechless for the first time in my life.

"Come for me, Angel." I do. I come. I come hard, all over his finger and tongue. He gobbles it up like it was his favorite meal, not leaving a drop.

I'm seeing stars when he emerges from between my legs with a smile, licking his lips. He still sits between my legs as he crawls towards me, his grin growing as he sees my shocked face. "I love that thing," he says, his hand reaching back and rubbing his calloused fingers over my smooth thigh.

"I'm speechless. Literally."

He laughs, "Thank you."

I can feel his cock hardening against my belly. If he can do that, I can't imagine how he fucks. I bet it's hard. "Um, I hate to say this, but I do not have a condom," I say, pointing to his dick.

He laughs, "You think your roommates have anything? Maybe check Sadie's room? Crawford and I are similar. I wasn't thinking when I leaped over the railing."

I look at him, shocked by his words, "That is TMI." I did not need to know that Sadie was also having the time of her life.

"You and your roommates don't compare boob sizes?"

"No. I've seen their boobs, but we don't compare who has a bigger cup. I know Bella has me beat just because hers are noticeably bigger."

He flops down beside me, "That kind of ruins my fantasies of when girls hang out. We pull the rulers out."

I roll my eyes and climb off the bed, sliding onto the first T-shirt I see. It's his. I'm wearing Colby Jones's shirt. I can feel him still as I walk. It feels so good. I quietly open the door and shut it behind me, praying no one walks in there and finds him naked. I walk down the hall and see Bella and Jada still on the couch watching Gossip Girl.

I see that Sadie's door down the other side of the hall is shut. Shit. I can faintly hear the sound of her bed squeaking. Lucky them.

In defeat, I walk back to my room. I close the door and lock it behind me to see he's made himself comfortable on my pillows. "They were in her room. No luck."

He shrugs, "That's fine. We have all the time in the world, Angel. We'll take a rain check." At least we both got off this time.

He climbs out of the bed to put his boxers back on, "Do you want to stay?"

"Are you finally admitting that you did sleep better the other night with me there?"

I smile and bite my lip, "Maybe a little bit."

I climb into my side of the bed as Colby climbs in the other. He sprawls his arms out, "Come on, come, cuddle Daddy, Angel."

I laugh, my cheeks burning at the nickname he gave himself. I lay my head on his chest, and he wrapped his arms around me. It feels perfect.