1

It was cold outside but enough for me to handle it, the smell of the night and that fresh breeze was all i wanted after i finished my mid-terms at uni. I was just sipping a nice hot coffee leaning against my small car and watching around on a parking I found next to a stadium. According to the fans screaming I heard earlier, there probably was a concert, and people were now slowly heading back to their cars still exicted by the show. After some time everyone had left, leaving me alone so I could admire the peace and silence.

But then coming from the stadium, I saw a large group of people screaming and running, as they get closer, I realized they were rushing towards me, or more precisely towards the man who was coming to my direction. I did not saw him at first because he was wearing a black outfit a cap and a mask and there was not a lot of lights on the parking. I stood there watching the scene wondering what was happening. When the man came close to me he stopped and with a british accent said :

-"Hide me please".

His eyes were the only thing I could saw, he was worried and out of breath but he seemed nice, so I opened the door of my tiny 3 door car, and he directly jumped in it and crawled to lay to the back seat and hide.

I stayed outside as if nothing was happening and when the crowd asked me if I saw a guy, I pointed a random direction.

When the people was far enough I got back to my car and said to the man that he could stop hiding. He stood up and through the windows, he checked around if I was not lying.

-"Thank you", he said.

-"Why did you were chased by those people ?", I asked.

He looked at my with suspicous eyes, as if I asked an obvious question.

-"Why are you here ?"he replied.

-"Just chilling and drinking a coffee on a empty parking "

-"So you are not here for the concert ?"

-"I didn't knew at first there was a concert I just wanted to park somewhere"

His eyes softened and his shoulders droped as if he was still stressing all this time. From the back seat he made his path to the passenger seat and once he was installed he removed his mask and cap.

As I already saw with his eyes he was Korean, but then I could see that he had brown hair, styled in a side part, chubby cheeks and had makeup on. I had my suspicions but now with the shiny makeup he had I did not hesistate to ask him :

-"It was your concert?"

-"Not MINE but kinda yes"

-"Not yours ?"

-"I am a part of a band?"

-"Oh cool..."

An akward silence installed and he breaks it by asking my name :

-"Anyway, thank you again, what is your name ?"

-"Y/N, and you ?"

-"Han Jisung, but sorry what his your name again ?"

-"I know it's not a so common name in other countries, but here in France Y/N is an usual name"

-"That's right I forgot we were in France"

-"And you are from Britain or South Korea ? With your name and your accent i'm confused"

-"I'm south korean" He said while he chuckled a bit.

-"Do you want me to drop you some-".

As I was speaking I was interrupted by the crowd coming back to my car and i immediately locked the doors. The fans were surely disappointed to have lost their man so they headed back to the stadium and saw him in my car. People slowly surrounded my car and tried to get Han's attention, but the man was liquified. He sunked into the seat, hided his head with his cap while people was screaming and taking pictures. They weren't violent and did not hit my car but they were so many people that I couldn't drive or I will have hurt someone.