𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐓 [𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆] 🔞

Call me Dahmer cause, your hearts so tasty

Was it his tobacco perfume that made me comfortable enough to tell him my problems? Or was it the way his eyes made me feel that I can't hide anything from him? It certainly wasn't his veiny hands I bet that made me spill out all my secrets to him...

So what was it..?

"Y/n are you there?"

Maybe it was him calling out my name in that raspy voice of his unlike all the others who used my last name maintaining that 'professionalism'. My name almost sounds foreign to me now.

"Y/n?"

"Y-Yes?"

"So what happened after that?"

Strangely enough I couldn't hear her anymore.

"I-I found another note... this time it was about me visiting you."

He writes something in his note, probably thinking I am another crazy bitch like one of his clients.

"Okay Y/n can you tell me what that note said?"

I blush furiously.

Should I tell him how whoever wrote that note pictured me and him having sex? And not just sex... It was the most gut wrenching description that follows after that... How he would slide his veiny hands  up my body to my neck choking me till I can't speak anymore. Or how he slides his other hand down my—

"Y/n?"

Again him calling out my name.

"Are you sure psychologists are supposed to do that?"

He smirks. I don't know if he got what I was asking for, but the smirk on his face says he sure gets the inneundo.

"Do what Y/n?"

"Call their clients by their name?"

He replied to me instantly as he was just waiting for me to ask the question.

"No Y/n we aren't supposed to, but I like your name," my breath hitches, "and it makes me feel close to you."

His flirty comebacks is not a new thing for me anymore. But it doesn't mean I don't become a flustered mess every time.

"And besides don't avoid the question Y/n," dang it, "what was the note about?"

I surely can't tell him that, he will think I am some stupid delusional perverted whore. But it's not me who put it right? So maybe...

"I-I wasn't trying to avoid the question.." I took a deep breath ready to spill it out, "ittalkedaboutushavingsex."

I was too flustered to look at his reaction but now I bet he was just looking at me with his eyebrows raised and questionning my sanity.

He sighed. He must be disappointed in me. I know I am.

"I am sorry I don't think you get it when I mentioned before the start of our session Y/n that whatever you say, whatever we do between these four walls would be safe and between us. So you don't need to get shy or hide anything from me Y/n."

I take a shaky breath hearing him, I know he won't judge me but my own insecurities and her says otherwise...

"Am I clear Y/n?" He asks in a more commanding voice that makes me unconsciously clench around nothing.

"Y-Yes Taehyung."

"Good girl," my breath hitched, "Now tell me what was the note about." He leans back on his chair keeping his notepad and pen down, his full attention on me.

"It talked about us having sex..." I trail off avoiding his eyes.

"Hmm... What did it talk about?" I choke on my spit, and look back at him. He doesn't look suprised at all, instead I almsot miss the faint smirk on his lips.

"Umm.." I almost didn't say but then I remembered his rigid voice, " i-it talked about how your hands will c-choke m-me.."

I avoided his eye.

"Hmm what else?" From my peripheral I can sense him keeping his glasses on the desk and getting up.

"I-It talked about how you will slide your hands down m-my body..."

I can feel him rounding the desk and coming infront of me, his loafers now in my line of sight since I was looking down. Suddenly I feel his slended fingers under my chin, he tugged my chin to look up at him.

I stopped breathing.

I look at him with wide eyes, while his face was just a mere inches away from mine that I can feel his breath. The freckles and moles littering his face more clearer that ever. His eyelashes curling on each other and the depth of his pupils.

"Look at me when you are speaking," he whispered, "what else did it say?" I looked down at his plump pink lips wrapping around each word, wondering what they tastes like, and them wandering around my body like the note mentioned.

"It said that you will kiss me after I—"

The bell rang suddenly making me flinch, indicating the end of our session. I hear him sigh and frown, his eyes flashing anger but gone as soon as it came.

He leaned back looking back at my eyes for the last time and his fingers caressing my chin slightly before parting with me as if savouring the last touch.

"Okay we'll continue this in the next session that is next week, until then I want you to do some homework on it, can you do it for me baby?"

The breath I gained after him leaning back left my lungs again. I look at him with wide eyes while he just raised his brows as if questionning me.

Wasn't he the one who called me baby?

"Hmm?"

"Y-Yes"

"Good! So I want you to go back home and collect all the notes and link everything and find something common in between them. It can be anything like the colour of the note used or the things it talks about or about me..." He smirks at that, " I think you get the memo. You think you can do that for me?"

I nod at him.

"Good girl. Now you can go we'll meet in the next session. Until then take care of yourself."