Chapter 1

http://www.polyvore.com/because_want_to/set?id=143518830

^ that is the outfit Ethan is wearing

Ethans POV

              I woke up to Max opening my door and saying quietly "Its time to get up."

 He was the only one in the band that knew never to wake me up in any other way or I will be pissed. I groaned and got up I smelt something, WAFFLES! I quickly ran down stairs to see everyone already up, yes we all live together it makes it easier for everyone. Blaze handed me a plate of waffles with maple syrup and bacon. I thanked him and sat down. I stuffed it in my mouth, it was so good. Blaze is always the one to cook he is the best. "Is it okay if Kelly comes over for a bit later today?" Raye said.

I groaned to myself.  She hates me. Everyone said yes. Raye can be so naïve sometimes he doesn't realize that his girlfriend hates my guts when everyone else clearly hates her. I finished breakfast and went to shower. I put music on and began singing along to American Idiot by Green Day. I washed my hair and my body. Then got out, dried off and got dressed I did my hair and make up in my room. Soon enough came 11 o'clock I heard a knock on the door. I went to answer it because everyone else here is lazy as a mother fluffer. "Hellooooo." I said as I opened the door.

Kelly rolled her eyes at me. Well then bitch I'm just trying to be funny. "Where's Raye." She asked rudely.

 " No, no you have it all wrong its Where's Waldo." I heard Max burst out with laughter.

 "Ugh." She said and pushed past me.

"Of course you can come in." I said sarcastically. Max giggled as Kelly glared at me and him. Raye came running down the stairs.

 "BABYYY!" She yelled. Very high pitched may I add. He hugged her tightly.

 "Hey baby girl" He said. He then kissed her. I fake gagged. I got really close to them.

"W-What are ya doing?" I asked curiously "I don't kiss my mom like that." Raye laughed in the middle of the kiss ans spit on he accidently.

"EWWWWWWWW." She squealed.

"Well sooorry." Raye said sassily. I laughed and Kelly looked at me.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!" She screamed.

"Actually yes." I said. "I'm done call me when you are ready to be mature again." She said.

"Ohhhhhhh" I said and laughed. Blaze came down the stairs and looked at Kelly who was storming out of the house, looked at me who was laughing really hard, looked at Max who recently fell off the couth from laughing and looked at Raye who was glaring at all of us trying not t smile, then walks back upstairs. We laugh even harder and Raye cracks a small smile and chuckles a little.

"Well I'm gonna go take a little nap." Raye said. I patted him on the back. "Good luck with her." I said and smirked, he groaned and went upstairs.