Ch-1 How thing are right now

Pov: No one

Cassy is working on reviving his uncles, and the turtles are healing.

Donnie is sitting in bed working on an invention, Raph is in his room working on recovering from being controlled by the kraang, Leo is resting after waking up from a coma, and lately Mikey is cooking for his brothers but his hands are really bothering him.

His hands are shaking really bad to the point doing normal things can be difficult. This can include holding things like cups, pens, pencils, and so on and so forth. This also makes cooking somewhat difficult but not to the point that he can't, but drawing on the other hand is alot harder now with his problem.

3 months pass.

Now most if not everyone is healed. Cassy has his Uncles back and they have official custody over him. Raph, Donnie, and Mikey can go on petrol, while Leo has to stay at home with his broken leg that is taking forever to heal. The past turtles meet their future turtles and occasionally talk to them, ask questions and such.

Lately Raph, and Donnie have been having night terrors and so the turtle brothers have been sleeping in the main room to help with that. Mikey himself is having trouble with sleep, specifically his dreams.

Whenever he dreams he feels like he's in a different world, this world is familiar to him, it reminds him of a world he made while daydreaming about if he lost his brothers what would he do? How would he act? What would be the causes of their disappearance? Death? He got quite curious and made a whole world on it, he has a whole selection on the world he made in his head.

That's all I have for now. I hoped you enjoyed the Intro thing? Whatever. That's all from me today see ya.

306 words