Tf5 Hotrod x femme reader!🍋

Hotrod glared at me as I died laughing at him, the mech had somehow gotten his aft stuck in the dumpster behind the castle. "(Y/n), it is not funny!" Ii just laughed, " what I wanna know, is how you got in this situation."

Cogman walked out to see what was going on but instantly started laughing when he saw Hotrod, " what in the allspark happened?! I can't even leave you two alone for one second without you getting into some kind of trouble."

"It's not my fault he got his aft stuck in the dumpster." I said as I helped Hotrod get up, " there you see the problems solved." Hotrod looked at Cogman, " sorry about the dumpster, but I think we are going to need a new one."

I secretly melted when he said that, I loved the French accent the orange and black mech had, and to add to it, I had a huge crush on him as well. After Cogman went back inside the mech turned and glared at me, " I can't believe you laughed at me." I smiled, " oh come on, you know it was funny."

Then I turned and started to walk away but then bent down to get some of the trash that had gotten on my peds off. He huffed cooling fans kicking in as I did and walked up behind me and roughly pushed her against the wall to the castle, I yelped surprised at what the mech just did, " Hotrod what are you doing?!" And I tried to get away but he grabbed my servos and held them above my helm.

The mech growled, " you really think you can get away from me that easily! I can't stand it anymore (y/n)! I've never felt this way about a femme before, you drive me crazy!" He then kissed me. The kiss was rough and filled with lust but also love, I kissed back and opened my dreams when he asked for entrance.

He took off my panel and thrusted a digit in making me squirm and moan, "H-Hotrod!"  He added more digits and just as I was fixing to overload he pulled them out and looked at me, " you look so beautiful like this (y/n)" and he pulled his panel off, he slowly pushed into me making me moan and cry a little from the pain.

Hotrod started to thrust slowly and the pain soon turned into pleasure making the femme moan. The mech started to go faster until he was pounding into me hard. I held onto his shoulders for life as I l neared my overload, " I-I think I'm g-gonna-" but I didn't even get to finish my sentence before I  felt the knot in my tanks release and cum all over Hotrod as I overloaded I screamed out his name, I was sure by now every living thing around could hear us. He growled when he hit his overload releasing inside of me making me shudder from the warm fluids filling me up.

The mech flopped down beside me and pulled me close, " I love you (y/n)." I sighed slowly drifting to sleep, " I love you too Hotrod." And he placed a kiss on my helm.

The End
~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! I hope it wasn't to bad.