Chapter 1- Meeting Richard

{Dedicate to @RiMBui bc YASSS inspiration to start writing again}

It started out as a regular day. I, of course, had my usual make my own breakfast and where whatever I want kinda start. I put on my normal clothes. I had on a hoodie, black skinny jeans, and my favorite pair of vans.

I wanted to get out that stupid palace and decided to go to the mall. Being me, I had to sneak out. I was walking toward the mall when a man started to follow me. I ignored him at first, but later he grabbed me from behind and stuffed me into a truck.

To say I was scared would be a lie. I kinda just stay there looking at the dude. I don't know what to say. It's gotten a bit awkward, so I decide to say, "So who exactly are you?" He sees that I was talking to him. "I'm sorry what did you say?" I replied loud enough for him to hear me. "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU DUDE?" "Oh yeah, right. I'm Richard. Yes, I just told you my name. We've been watching your ways for some time now and we feel like it would be best to have you on our side," he smirks at me.

Okayyyyy this has got to be confusing just a bit. We? Who is we? What is best? Why me? This dude is confusing.

"You see, you being the princess would make this easier for us. We know you hate that place. This can be your escape. We need a girl like you. Someone who rebels without a care. You're perfect for the job." Well he didn't have to ramble sheesh! "Okay! When do I start!?" I chirp.

He had a shocked expression on his face. I sat there laughing at him. I don't think he would expect me to agree that easily.

"Right, we'll have to talk later. You need to go to the mall and back to that shit place," he says to me still a bit shocked might I add. I love when people don't expect the answer they thought would be given.

He let me out the truck, which he said would look less suspicious to be in. Vans are so basic. (The vehicle not the shoes.) BASIC IS HELLA BORINGGGG! I just realized I didn't have a way to contact him. I only had his name to go on.... Great how am I suppose to contact him now dammit. Great just great. I had to be me and forget to ask.

While beating myself up for forgetting, I kept walking to the mall. When I arrived I went to Hot Topic, Vans, and Journeys. I came out the mall with new beanies, chill shirts, and my personal favorite guy shorts. I love them. The kind athletic guy wear. Long towards the knees, big pockets, loose fitted. Those are the best. I feel like everyone should have them. They are the best thing in the world.

I finally left and snuck back in the stupid place I must call my home. Seriously, I couldn't give a crap about all this fancy stuff. I don't get what's so nice about having to be "lady-like" and "proper" and having "manners." It's all stupid. I can do things myself. I don't need to be a spoiled brat like my siblings. Yes, I have siblings. Didn't seem like the type eh? I realized I get off topic a lot. But really, I'm not a spoiled brat. I get my own things and do what I need to do by myself without help.

As I was thinking these things I hear a soft tap on my window. I wondered who it could be. The only person who could get past security was me? Usually it's impossible for other to get in if the didn't know how to properly. I opened my room window, which was luckily on a lower level, to see who it was. Turns out it was Richard! Wait why was he here though?

"Why haven't you texted me or anything!? I figure you would do it on the way to the mall!" He said. "I didn't have your number stupid," I said in a 'duh' tone. "You are so dumb sometimes. I put the number in before you left?" Suddenly I feel like the stupidest person on earth. Of course he did! He's a.. Spy? FBI agent? Assassin? Interrupting my thoughts he cleared his throat, "I'm pretty sure elephants with tiny brains could have figured that out faster than you," he said in an amusing tone. Wow hurtful much!

He soon left my room an back into the truck a while a way. I got a text from a number with the contact "unknown." Wondering who it could be I read the text.

"We might have a mission coming up soon. Get ready for training."

Weird. I replied, "Okay... Who is this though?"

"Seriously!?! It's Richard -.- You better delete these messages after! You're so dumb, why did they even pick you."

Wow hurtful! I got another message soon after saying, "2-4-6-8 hurry up and don't be late -meet at the heart of the palace"

Before bed i deleted the messages. Wondering WHERE THE HECK that even was, I drifted off to sleep waiting for the next day to come to do this so called "training."

{
Yay for chapter one! Lol I've been dying to use the face -.- bc Holly could space out and be an air head. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this. And hoped that I made an okay hook T^T sowwz if it sucked ass, till next time
~Cait
}