Prologue

talking: "hello"
thought: (tsundere dragon)
Author note

In the world of Minecraft there are many different segments of the massive world where various group of people do their own things such as the dream smp where there is a group of players that constantly have conflict, some segments are more peaceful such as stampy's lovely world that resolves around one player where he can build to his hearts content, but 2 of the deadliest worlds are the life steal smp, where players constantly kill or scam each other to get more lives and health or to drain others, and the other world (Content SMP), where the inhabitants interact each other by using world changes that they have made themselves called mods which has the power to alter the rules of the game by adding new items into the code, but only for the server that are on.
After the one who created Content SMP, Doctor4t, has his back betrayed by one of his friends who decided to increase the spawning chances of a rare and powerful ore, Netherite, Rat decided to have revenge on him and those who decided to hide the changes, he knew that it won't be no simple task so he decided to hire one of the strongest Minecraft players who has made a name for himself on the lifesteal SMP, Rat coded a custom weapon as an advanced paymen, which was a scythe that is a combination of a netherite axe and sword, and has the power to transfer status effects with a blood projectile, he gave the weapon to Clownpierce, who then killed all those who hid the changes along with Rat, when the one who was the cause of this was left, Rat permanently killed him off the server, after a few power struggles between Rat's and Winsweep's group, Folly (the server's god, aka admin account) appeared in front of everyone.
Folly: "attention to all of content SMP you have been chosen to fight in the Ultimate tournament, where you will face off against other Minecraft players in the categories of your choosing, I will give you a few days to prepare."
After a few days everyone got teleported to the tournament where they see Hundreds of Minecraft players including a couple of famous old and new people, such as Dantdm, stampylongnose, Ranboo, and the legendary Technoblade.
Everyone signed into different categories, most of the fighters of the Content SMP went to the duel category.
Notch: "the rules of the duel is simple, it is a best of 5 match, before the duels begin everyone will have a brief period to adjust their gear and practice any mods that will be used in the fight, if you did not create the mod, you can not register it for your fight unless the creator grants you permission, material will be given for whatever you need."
The duels then begin most of the old Minecraft pvp players were steamrolled by the modders, including Doctor4t which used his army of Rats to harass and damage his opponent's, while using his enchantment rework mod, which changed the normal enchantments into enchantments, Clownpierce, who can adapt to any Mod easily, while using his Scythe mod and the poison dart frog mod that Rat let him use, which allows Clown to give his opponent a group of powerful debuffs that even in maxed out netherite, it would be very difficult to survive, and Technoblade who is very experienced in the arts of war and used withers to overwhelm his foes even if they are using mods.
Rat and Technoblade faced off against each other in the semifinals, Rat was overwhelming Technoblade in the first round and actually killed him, but Technoblade took out Rat in the other three rounds by using his withers to easily kill Rat's army of Rats, and slowed down Rat's movements by building a obsidian maze in the arena.
In the finals it was the Minecraft's deadliest assassin Clownpierce, vs Minecraft's legendary PvP player Technoblade, in the first round Techno killed clown with his withers, the second round clown use his scythe/poison combo to easily take him out, the third round techno take the win, by landing a lucky critical hit right before clown could pearl away, clown takes the fourth round, by end crystal spamming techno who got webbed.
In the final round it became a very close round, techno kept dodging all of clown's traps, while clown is dealing massive blows to techno who in turn also lands powerful hits.
As the battle reaches it's climax as both sides became low on resources and everyone is watching closely to find out who was Minecraft's greatest PvP player, a hole in space appears in the sky and a dark energy fires from the breach and hits an ender dragon that was suspended in the sky for decoration, the breach then closes up and the dragon transform, it grew larger, it shapes bends, and transforms from a blocky dragon into an actually dragon that gives off an aura of destruction(the dragon is a part of Ivarage)
Panic then happens throughout the arena as the dragon starts attacking, Notch and the Minecraft sever admins started fighting against the dragon, but they started losing the fight quickly, noticing the fight was going poorly, Notch a long with all of the Minecraft mod makers both old and new made a new mod that would let one player survive by absorbing all other Minecraft players, Notch handed the item over to Technoblade.
Notch: "take this item Technoblade, it has the power to protect you from being killed here, and allows you to absorbs the souls of the other players."
Techno passes the item to Clown.
Technoblade: "I think clown deserves this item more than me"
Clownpierce: "what do you mean techno, I was almost out of gaps(golden apples) and pearls, you are also much wiser than me."

Technoblade: "no, I lost that fight, before this dragon showed up, my armor was about to break and I am all out of gaps as a result of your powerful attacks, besides my wisdom is telling me that if one of us can find a way to survive this, it has to be you.

Then ivarage fires out a blast of destruction towards them when Technoblade shoves clown out of the way and gets hit, and Technoblade starts turning into dust.
Doctor4t: "we are running to out of time, if we don't hurry, the dragon will notice the new mod soon."
Clownpierce: "you are right, I will make sure to survive."
Clown then activated the mod, which absorbs all of the other Minecraft player's souls including technoblade's. Notch then opens a portal, and clown approaches the portal, ivarage notices them and fires another blast, but Clown then uses the End Dust mod that talon made to switch planes to dodge the hit, and then enters the portal.
Notch and the rest of the admins then use all of their powers to destroy the server along with Ivarage and themselves.