New World

talking: "hello"
thought: (tsundere dragon)
*sound effect*
Author note

Clown exits the portal into what seems to be a cave system, but the cave isn't blocky like all Minecraft worlds are, then he looks at himself and sees that he also is no longer blocky.

Clown: "where are we, and why is everything not made out of blocks"

Rat:("It is only a guess, but the server we were on was the main original server, so when the admins destroyed it there was no other worlds to go to, so the portal led us to the world where that dragon was originally from, it seems this world is called the cardinal world")

Clown: "atleast this world got a good name, but if Minecraft is gone does that mean that I can't use any mods or basic Minecraft features?"

Rat:("all the basic features of Minecraft apparently became what this world calls a unique skill, and it's name is [Champion of Minecraft], while the mods are more complicated, with how many mods they are, every mod attempted to fuse to become what this world calls an ultimate skill, but it failed, I was able to keeps a couple of mods from disappearing and used them to make the unique skill [mod creator], it will take a while but I can bring back some mods one by one.")

Clown: "thank you rat, I can at least defend my self with my Minecraft skills now, work on the lifesteal mod first so I can stay alive longer in combat and gain more hearts from killing others."

Clown then checks his inventory, only to find some wood, food, a wooden pickaxe, wooden axe, chest, and 4 torches

Clown: "this is not good, I only have starter chest supplies

Rat: ("it seems that traveling though the portal removed your inventory, but your unique skill granted you a starting chest".)

Clown then mines around the cave and obtains a full set of stone tools by combing the stone he mined and the some of his scarce wood.

Then as he was looking around for a way out while holding his torch he sees some kind of illumination in another part of the cave, so he goes to check it out.

As he approached he could hear something in that room, not a sound that a creature would make, but is it also not something that would normally happen in nature.

As he enters the room, he could not see fully but hears a voice.

Voice: "looks like another person has entered my domain, state your business."

Clown: "my name is Clownpierce, I accidentally ended up in the cave system, and trying to find a way out before I run out of hunger."

Voice: "I am impressed that you are calm infront of my presence, if you keep going past this chamber, after a while you will find the exit."

Clown: "what do you mean calm, I can't even be intimidated by what I can't see, my torch does not give off much light."

Voice: "very well I will teach you a skill that will help you see in the darkness, there is a skill called magic sense, it will allow you to see magicules in the air granting more precise sight."

Rat("don't even need to ask already did it, but I got incorporated into [champion of Minecraft] so now you have permanent night vision")

Clown then became able to see the caves as if the rooms were fully lit, and as he looks around he can see a big dragon in a barrier, and a small blue slime that is staring at him.

Clown: "thank you for the gift, is there a name I can call you by, or are you just a nameless dragon."

Dragon: "very well, I shall formal introduce myself, I am the storm dragon Veldora Tempest, one of only four True Dragons that exists in this world."