5. Movement 💖💖

~~~~~~~
Dil kehta h , Tu jo hai yaha pe,
Jata lamha bhi Tham jaye ....
~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:-
During Krithika's bus journey this conversation was taking place.

"Hey Amma how are you and papa"exclaimed krithika to Anita.

"We are all good beta ..how are u and your college."her mother said with a hint of concern seen in her voice.

"Maa it's all good and you know Maa Have made a new friend here she is a student from final year and her name is Nitya" krithika said with full enthusiasm.

~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

Krithika was eating her lunch alone in the cafeteria as the lunch hours had passed and no one else was around.

Thanks to Miss Shewta's habit of assigning Krithika extra work, she often missed her lunchtime.

This caused her to have to eat alone in the cafeteria while trying to finish her task.

But today it was more than late then her usual time. Thinking of this she started taking off her lunch box knowing that her fresh pieces of soft streaming idlis are now turned into cold hard stones and her favourite hot sambar has now became as cold as cold drink.

Her whole mood went off but at last she was grateful for the food that she had,which was sufficient to calm the elephants rampaging in her stomach.

Without wasting any time she started digging into her food savouring every bite of it.

Lost in her meal,Krithika suddenly felt that someone was approaching her seat. When she lifted her head ,she found a girl with specs,she was nervously bitting her lips as if she wanted to tell something to her.

"Yes" krithika said with her iconic sunshine smile to her.

"Uhmm.Actually....I the seat ...." she said nervous pointing at her seat where krithika is sitting,and gulping her food.

"Ohh sorry ,do you want me to get up" Krithika said with a slight guilt in her voice.

"No....nnno don't mind ...I will go somewhere else"that specs girl said.

" hey if you don't mind why don't you join me ,wese bhi eating alone is boring" krithika said to her.

" me...are you sure "that specs girl said while pointing to herself in a disbelief.

"No no to the mess wale bhaiya" Krithika said in jokingly waving her hand "obvio yrr who else is present her" she added .

"Okay " she said bowing her head and sitting on the chair in front of her ..

Initially there was a complete silence, And krithika being our chatterbox won't like it so she decided to break this silence.

"Hi I am krithika and you " she said

"Hello I am Nitya " that girl replied with raising her head up.

"Wanna try " krithika said passing her lunch box towards her. At first nitya was hesitant to take a bite but seeing Krithika's initiation she finally took a bite from her box.

Nitya also returned Krithi the same gesture and without thinking for a second she took a bite from her luchbox..."Wow that's so tasty" she exclaimed with devouring the flavours of aloo Paratha.

And by this they started talking or you can say it's only Krithika who was chattering and nitya was listening carefully to her chatter.

At the end of their lunch they exchanged their numbers with each other and from that day onwards Krithika used to wait for nitya to come and then they both had lunch together talking about different things mostly chit chats and gossiping.