Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Taeyeon’s P.O.V)

Tiffany left me outside with our suit case. Gosh!!! By the way we choose the evening flight.

“TIFFANY!!” I shouted with an annoying voice and she just ignored me!! Gosh!! She is so obsessed with that Donghae!!

 I was trying to get her suit case and put it on the cart but I did not expect it will be that heavy. Gosh!! What did she put in here?  I let go of it and I tried to catch my breath and I tried to pick it up again and I failed, stumbled and almost fall and then suddenly a hand hold unto my shoulders and I was shock that it was Leeteuk he catched me with his arm and let go.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Y-yes” i stuttered, he was so handsome the more you look at him in close he looks more handsome.

“Let me help you with this” he said and lift up the bag of Fany and put it on the cart. OMO! he is so strong.

“Thank you” I said. He smiled and went inside the airport.

I went inside and I found Fany sitting near the counter and waiting for me. She ran to me.

“Sorry” she said with puppy eyes. I can’t resist her puppy eyes .

“its okay” I smiled.  

“I have to tell you something” She said to me with sparks on her eyes

“Me too, but before that lets check in first” I said and she smiled

After we check in and go to the boarding area we sat on the chair since we still have 30 more minutes before we will board. Yeah we talk about Leeteuk helping me and Donghae smiled on her.

“Flight J565 bound to Jeju Island is now ready to board, the first people who will be boarding is the passengers sitting on the Business Class” the announcer said. We just sit down since we are not in the Business Class.

Group of guards were coming in the boarding gate, and then I saw Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Donghae. They were guided. Okay, this is normal since they are superstars .  After they went inside,  Its time to the economy class to enter. So we walked in.

After one hour the plane landed and we safely arrived in Jeju Island. We got our luggage and we went to the taxi waiting area.

“OMO! are they super junior?” a teenager girl said.

“Yes its them” her friend said.

(Tiffany’s P.O.V.)

The taxi came, I was about to enter so as  Taeyeon but suddenly  I felt a hand on my arm. I turned around and see Donghae we locked stare. OMO I love his eyes.

“Hi” he said and let go of my arm

“What do you want?” I ask him

“Wanna join us in our car?” he ask

OMO is he serious!!??!! “Are you sure?” I asked raising my left eyebrow

“We are serious” Leeteuk said while looking to Taeyeon and she is blushing, they are cute!!

“Okay” I said with a smile and they also smiled . They carried our suit case in their car and obviously paparazzi came.

“Who are they?”

“Are they your girlfriends?”

“Will you spend your summer with them?”

They asked. They let us go inside the car first and then Leeteuk and Donghae went inside, Eunhyuk was left outside maybe answering their questions. After 5 minutes the paparazzi was gone and Eunhyuk entered.

“Lets go now” Eunhyuk said after he sat down next to Donghae. I guess they are couple, you know EUNHAE? If they are dating in real it would be cute.

(Taeyon’s P.O.V)

Paparazzi was gone and the moment Eunhyuk sat down in the car I lose my breath.

What if it will be all over the world? Many fans will hate us, my life won’t be normal.

I felt a warm hand on my hand which interrupted my thought, I sneek whose hands are those, it was Leetuek’s hand! I look up on him and he smiled. He is so handsome!

“Everything will be okay” He said, assuring me

“Okay I will believe in you” I said and move my hand away and  look on the window. Jeju Island is really nice. I want to be engaged here and I want my wedding and honeymoon to held here.

“Where will you stay?” Leeteuk ask

“In Jeju Hotel” I said (A/N: I just made up the hotel name and I don’t know if it exist)

“ohh we will drop you there” Donghae said

After 20 minutes we arrived in the hotel, we went to the underground parking lot so that no one will see us. Our suit case were already put down. They went out in the car and so as me and Fany.

“What will be your plan tomorrow guys?” Donghae asked

“We will be visiting the light house and then Island Hopping” Tiffany answered

“We will not spent our whole summer here, we  will just be here  for 3 weeks” I said and fake smile

“I guess you guys will leave first than us” Leeteuk said and smile

“So we we'll be going with you girls tomorrow” Eunhyuk said with a cheeky smile

“What!!??!!” I said and raised my voice a little

“Woah calm down we have no plans tomorrow and I guess it will be fun since we are many” Donghae said and smiled at Fany and she blushed.

“Okay” I said.

“8am at the lobby” Leeteuk said while Donghae and Eunhyuk is already in the car

“Okay” me and Fany said in unison

They left and we started going to our lobby. We have different room number since Fany wants to have her own room my room number is 302 and her room number is 304 just one room apart.

“Taeyeon …. Lets wear something pretty and nice tomorrow “ she said and did her eyesmile.

“Okay good night” I said

“You won’t eat dinner?” she ask

“I’m not hungry” I said with a sleepy face. Actually I’m sleepy not hungry

“Okay I will go down to eat” she said

“Yeah I will just sleep” I said and entered my room

I immediately flop on the bed and I fall asleep 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys if it wasn't a nice chapter.... i hope you like it :)

I need 10 votes for the chapter 3