Late Night

Okay before I start this book I just want y'all to know I will delete this book if y'all ghost read . Bc honestly idc. Anyways I'ma get into it

One hand on her waist, the other around her neck, as he pounded into her from the back. His 7-inch cock hitting her cervix. Y/n legs weakened each time he hit it. When he hit her g-spot one good time she moaned out loud and arched her back. Tears were streaming down her face. Tears of pleasure.

The only thing that could be heard was moans, low grunts, and their skin colliding with each other. "Look at you taking me so well" He managed to get out as his movement slowed down and his breathing hitched. Y/n tried to respond but the only thing that came out were whimpers and slurred words.

His hands then went to her breast. He started to play with them in a way that she liked as he was still moving in and out of her at a steady paste. She had came at least 5 times as they did 69, Doggy style, The butterfly, spooning, and their personal favorite Missionary.

They wouldn't be surprised if their neighbors heard all of the noises that were being made at that very second. He then brought Y/n over to the bed and laid her down on her back. He started to toy with her pussy, she was throbbing and leaking with cum flowing out slowly.

He then went down on her and started to suck, lick, and finger her dripping pussy all at once. Her moans only got louder and longer. As her breaths got shorter. She started to grind against his face while holding down his head. "Yes! Fuck right there!!" She moaned as she was closer to her 6th orgasm of the night.

He removed her hands and walked over to their dresser to get the rose toy that was sitting on top of it. As soon as he got to her he put it right on her clitoris. He went up to suck and play with her nipples as he teased her once more. He sucked roughly, while twisting the other. She bit her lip to try to keep quiet as she curled her toes.

But she stopped once he removed his mouth and the rose toy from her body. He then put his cock towards her entrance once more and started to pound into her as she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer. She then took one of her hands and placed it on her breast, playing with her pussy with the other. "Fuck me harder!" She shouted with her eyes closed

He was shocked because she was usually shy. Her breaths got longer as their sweaty bodies kept pleasing each other. As she came, he pulled out and came all over her lower abdomen. She let out a sign of relief. She sat up then got off of the bed, standing right in front of him, pushing him on the bed, then straddling his lap.

Y/n grabbed his dick from under her and placed him right at her entrance again. She placed both sets of her freshly done nails on his chest as she rode him at a steady paste. "Oh my God!" She practically cried. It felt too good to stop now. She then turned her head to the side flipping her hair to the side. He held onto her waist while pounding into her to meet her half way.

"You look so pretty mama" he said as they started into each other's eyes. She did a short laugh with a smile on her face as her eyes were low. She then slouched down to suck and bite on his neck while feeling on him as he still pounded into her. She then stopped and rose up again grabbing both of her breast as she bounced.

Just a short one ig
BETTER VOTE FOR THIS CAUSE I COULDA KEPT THIS IN MY DRAFTS TF