dubdaddy part 1

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* "fuck" I seid to myself as I woke up from my nap to see it was dark outside.grabbing my phone to turn off my alarm I seen it was 8:35pm "thank fuck" I seid glad I still had time to get ready.i was going out with Josh,mully and dose to a couple clubs and they wanted to meet at mine at around 10:30.as I got out of bed I put music on so I could vibe and get ready I started with a shower then my outfit which is hot af it's a short,tight black dress that has lace on the sides
And under was a dark red lace set.after I put the dress and my black heels I got a text from Josh saying he was out side.

Josh💕: hey y/n I'm out side

You: just came in the door is unlocked

Josh💕: ok see u in a sec I'm just gonna call mully

You: ok 😊

I put my phone down and got my makeup out I only where a little so I didn't go to big but I still looked hot af I then hear the door open so I walked out of my bathroom and to the living room "do you think I look hot" I seid as I fix my dress a little and look up at him and his jaw was practically on the floor so I smirked and started to step closer to him I got to him and lend up to his ear and asked again "Josh do I look hot" I lend back to normal and just looked at him with like sexy puppy eyes and then the door opened to reveal mully and dose I smiled and walked up to mully and hugged him around the neck knowing my dress would pull up to reveal my panties I let go of mully and do the same to dose saying hi to the both of them we then all sat down on my couch me sitting in between Josh and mully dose on the other side of mully we all started talking,laughing and having fun just waiting for it to hit 10. it's 6 minutes in till 10 so Josh booked us a Uber we all walk out I lock the door behind us and walk to the Uber mully was already in the back and dose was in the front and Josh was holding the car door open I smile at him as I get in the car so I'm in the middle and Josh is on my left. He closed the car door and then put his hand on my thigh I look at him and he was looking out the window I then look at mully who was also looking at his window so I look back at Josh's hand and grab it and move it up more he then grabbed my thigh really hard which made me bite my lip to not make a sound because of how hard it was I look over at him and he was looking at my thighs he then grabbed it hard again but this time he started to massage it after which fault so good put then he pulled his hand back and the car stopped I look out the window and we were already at the club so we all got out I got out of mullys side and we all walk in.

(Sorry to do this but it's late and I'm tired so I'll write and post part 2 as soon as I can)

(Words 610)