dubdaddy part 2

We all walk in to the club dose and Josh went to find a table for us as me and mully went to go get everyone drinks.we got the drinks and walk to the table that the boys picked I sit next to Josh and mully next to dose the boys started to talk but I was to busy looking at the dance floor the woman moving there hips side to side the men grinding up against some of them "Josh do u wanna dance with me" I say still looking at the dance floor but then looking at him when I didn't get a response straight away.i look at him with a eyebrow razed he had a thinking look on his face like he was looking at the pros and cons "so do you?" I seid he finally looked at me and said "sure why not" i smile and grab his hand and almost run to the dance floor. we start to dance in our own little bubbles until I got a great idea and move closer and closer until I was right in front of him I wink at him, grab his hands and put them on my waist and turn around so my ass is up against him I start to grind on him moving my hips left to right he's hands moving up and down my body we did that for a good minute before I could feel something hard poking my back side so I turn around still dancing and moving my hips I look at Josh and he was looking at me he's hands move to my ass and grabs it a little I lend up to his ear and say "do u want me to fix that" I pull back and I can see the lust in his blue eyes. he nods his head so I grab his hand and we try and find the bathroom in here "look y/n over there" I look to where Josh is pointing and there it was the bathroom so we walk over and walk in to the boys one we go in to one of the stools and lock it behind us. As soon as I lock it and turn around I pretty much get slammed in to it by Josh he grabbed my face and started to kiss me so I kiss back it got more and more intense he started to grab at my legs so I raped my arms around his neck and jumped on him and he court me all with out breaking the kiss he then started to kiss my neck making me let out soft moans I moved my head so he had more accuse to my neck I then started to grab at his shirt and trying to pull it off but I couldn't so he drops me and pulls it off himself and he pulls off my dress. watching him looking at my body up and down made me go pink "take a picture it will last longer" I seid with a smirk on my face "I would but I left my phone on the table" Josh said with goofy smile on he's lips wall putting his hands on my waist I smile back at him and start to kiss him again undoing his pants at the same time pushing them down so they go to his ankles he turns me around and bends me over and pulls my panties off and puts them on the floor he then pulls he's boxes down and asks me "you sure you wanna do this y/n" "yes I'm sure" he then put the head to my slit rubbing his dick up and down coting it with my wetness finally stoping at my hole pushing it all in slowly making us make soft moans and grunts. feeling him slowly stretch me just made it 10x better "fuck your so tight y/n " he said slowly moving his dick in and out of me "fuck go faster plz josh" " as u wish princess" from slowly moving to ramming me was a big difference but fuck it fault so good "fuck Josh don't stop" and he didn't he went harder and harder with each thrash. He grabbed my hair and pulled it so my back was up against him my arms in-between us "be a good girl for me" Josh said with a deep voice like he was mad at me or something I just nodded my head yes "use your words baby girl" "fuck yes daddy" I almost yelled out as he hit my g-spot "you like that don't you baby" "yes" I seid moving my hips with his his hand on my hip slide down to my clit rubbing it at a fast pace making me get louder so I bit my lip to try and stop any loud sounds that come out "daddy I'm gonna cum fuckk" "hold it baby just a bit longer" I responded with a whimper. He got faster and faster at this point I was on the edge of exploding on him "cum for me baby cum on my dick" that's all I needed him to say with he's words running through my head I came undone cumming on his dick.two thrash later he pulled out and came on my back letting out little grunts he then grabbed some toilet paper and wipes off his cum from my back and throws it in the toilet "thx u josh" I fake smile at him but then giggling so he knows I was just joking "your welcome y/n" he smiles and rolls his eyes " ok let's get out of here before the boys relies were gone" I nod at him and we start getting dressed and walk out to the table to see mully and dose still sitting and talking to each other we sit down and they look at us "where did you to fuck wits go" mully asked "we were dancing and then we went out for a vape" I said with a smile "whatever" mully says mully looks at dose and they start talking again Josh lends over to me and asks "y/n do u wanna go out with me" I giggled and said "yes u dummy" we then smiled at each other.

(Omg I can believe I did this idk if it's good or not but that's up to y'all I hope y'all in joyed it)

(Words 1089)