👑💎Best Cover Results!💎👑

(Before we get to the result and reviews, I expect the participants to be respectful to the winner, if they haven't placed. Treat others the way, you would want to be treated. )

The rubrics for this category are as follows-

1) Eye catching factor- 10
2) Font placement- 10
3) Detailing- 10
4) Editing- 10
5) Visually appealing- 10

Total- 50

***

Now without further delay!
The winner of the best book cover category is Aravis-Brightspell with Rhyshannon Chronicles|Book 1: A Path of swords!

Congratulations!

1)Eye catching factor- 10/10
2)Font placement- 10/10
3)Detailing- 10/10
4)Editing- 10/10
5)Visually appealing- 10/10

Total- 50/50

Review- The cover is extremely good! I was fascinated by the amount of details you have put in making the waves. They look realistic and set the adventurous tone of the story! Good job! (Not related to the awards- But I checked out your other book, where you post your art work and your oil paintings are amazing!)

_________________________________________

Namicatwrites with Whispers Between Worlds

1)Eye catching factor- 10/10
2)Font placement- 10/10
3)Detailing- 9/10
4)Editing- 7/10
5) Visually appealing- 10/10

Total- 46/50

Review- Firstly, the title goes very well with your cover. The transition of the women or girl (not sure as we only see her legs although I am assuming it is some teenager or lady) sitting on the tree and the reflection (which I am assuming is the other world) is astounding! Although I wish as a reader that the background was a little bit more clear rather than blurry, and also the text takes almost 60% of the cover. I would advise you to make it a bit small so that the background stands out even more! :)

_________________________________________

NxnsxgnorsDxmon with Doldrums of the Afterlife

1)Eye catching factor- 9/10
2)Font placement- 4/10
3)Detailing- 5/10
4)Editing- 8/10
5)Visually appealing- 8/10

Total- 34/50

Review- The title intrigued me to read your story's blurb and I got to say that it is really interesting! Coming to the cover, the font as a lot of work! It could have been much better, because no matter how hard I tried I could not read it. The editing was good,and I liked the glitch effect! Good job!

_________________________________________

Harshywrites05 with Indian Bahu

1)Eye catching factor- 8/10
2)Font placement- 9/10
3)Detailing- 4/10
4)Editing- 5/10
5)Visually pleasing- 5/10

Total- 31/50

Please do not feel discouraged by the score I am only here to help you out! I will tell you what you can work on rubric wise. Firstly, what caught my eye was the Indian faceclaim of the girl and foreign face claim of the guy! (After reading your blurb, I can smell some major angsty drama and I personally love it!) The font placement was perfect, but your name (username was not so visible until I saw the zoomed version of your cover). Coming to the editing and detail, it was actually a simple collage and some unnecessary pictures such as the bungalow etc made it crowded. If you would like to improve in making cover please let me know in the comments and I will send you a book containing tutorials. (I think a blend cover will suit your story!)

_________________________________________

CreatureTamer with The Games We Play

1)Eye catching factor- 8/10
2)Font placement- 3/10
3)Detailing- 5/10
4)Editing- 8/10
5)Visually appealing- 7/10

Total- 31/50

Review-Please do not feel discouraged by the score I am only here to help you out! What really moved me was that it is digital art (something which I love!), coming to the font it needs a lot of work! The pink font blends a lot with the orange background hence I am unable to read it. Your character was impressive! Although it could have been better with a different color scheme! (Something not related to awards- I checked your other book, and the digital art of your characters is outstanding! Keep the good work!)

_______________________________________

_________________________________________

Thank you for participating! Hoping to see you all in the genre awards!
_________________________________________