10 : A Mother

Namjoon Pov

After the funeral finished, I came to visit Taehyung. I have sent Jimin home for some rest. I had admitted Taehyung at the hospital last night. Doctor said that I cannot visit him till morning. So, I came now. I have called Jungkook here. I am sure this attack is related to him. I had found his one piercing at the place where Rose was murdered. He must have do something with the cross killer. I am still waiting for him. I didn't tell him the cause.  I was wanting to talk to the doctor but he is right now busy with a patient. I am just outside the cabin where the doctor is. I guess doctor's work is over as I heard his footstep coming outside.

He came out but he signalled me to wait as he was talking to a nurse. "Ms.Yoonie! Do you know who admitted this girl? Hers is so serious condition," the doctor asked her. 

"Her mother has admitted this girl, sir. I have told her that she should inform police about whoever did this to her but she said there's no need of it," the nurse replied.

"Tell her mother that I have something to say about this patient. Tell her to meet me when she comes to visit her daughter. I will be at my cabin." "ok, sir." "Fine, you may go."

The doctor finally turned to me. "Mr.Kim, right?" "Yeah, I am." "Let's go to my cabin."

I followed him till his cabin. He took a sit as well as me. "You are the guardian of the patient Kim Taehyung, right?" he asked and I nodded. "Look patient is safe now, there were three bullets and all of those were close to his heart.All thanks to god that nothing serious happened. But he is in little coma now. Even if he wakes up, he won't be able to move or talk but he will be able to hear or see," he explained. 

"How long it will take him to recover fully?" I asked worriedly but he comforted me with a very bright smile, "It's upto God, Mr.Kim. Don't worry he will be out of that coma by tomorrow."

I sighed in relief. I thanked him before getting up but suddenly I asked out of curiosity, "About what were you talking, Doctor Jung?"

 I thanked him before getting up but suddenly I asked out of curiosity, "About what were you talking, Doctor Jung?"

I had seen his name from his table so I called.

He sighed before replying,  "It's about a patient. It is a girl. She is just 4 years old and she is admitted here due to her heart disease. She needs CABG. She has became mute due to trauma. Her whole body is full of scourging mark. She wasn't in her sense for past 2 days since she is brought here. Don't you think it's too much serious to ignore.  Moreover, her mother has admitted her which means her mother is quite aware of all this. I wonder what kind of mother she is!" 

I was stunned at his statement. How can a mother be so cold blooded. My lips let out, "Seriously! Is she even her real mother!"

---------------------------------------

Back to Hyosung's Pov

My stomach growled as I was hungry. I haven’t eaten anything from yesterday's afternoon. I was craving for some water but I still cannot afford it. I am in so dark that I can't even see my palm. I searched my pocket and luckily found the cigarette packet and my lighter. I lit up one and inhaled some of it.