12 : Wish-Fairy

Namjoon Pov

"Hyung! Why did you call me here?" the first thing Jungkook asked me as soon he approached me. I was waiting for him since one hour here. And maybe he can guess why he is called here. I put on my serious expression and went near him. We were at a empty corridor so, nobody's gonna listen to us. Besides, he has no guards around him. But of course, he has his secretary with him like his shadow. So, I don't mind her.

"Did something happen, hyung?" he asked even though he knows what he did. 

I took a deep sigh before starting,

"Look Jungkook, you, Taehyung, Jimin and me have been friends from the orphanage for over 17 years. I know you and Taehyung's friendship was never that good more like a frenemy. You guys fight a lot but we never mind it cause we knew that you guys will fix it sooner or later. But everything ruined when the two dengerous Mafia rivals adopted you. Things got worsen when you two take over the throne but it was still fine."

"Why are you taking suddenly about me and him?" he cutted me off. I saw a little sweat on his forehead as he wiped it with his hand. The heavy golden watch shone in his wrist as I chuckled, "Taehyung gifted you this watch, right? You are still carrying this which means you still treasure your friendship. Don't be blind by your anger, rage or jeolosy, Jungkook. Your enmity with him should not be life staking. Do you know what is the worst? It is to kill him. You must not hire a killer to kill him. Tell me why Tae is admitted here?" I finally asked. 

His eyes widened. "Wh.what are you talking about, hyu-" "I found your lip piercing at the place where Jimin's sister was killed. And the next day the same killer attempted to kill Taehyung. What's the link of yours with the Cross killer?" I asked more sternly.

A sense of guilt painted across his face at the realization of his fault. He gulped preparing something to manage me but befire he could say anything, A female voice interrupted in between. "Jungkook! Namjoon!! You guys are here!"

I turned back at the sound and found a short girl clothed in white aprone and long straight hair with a file in her hand making her look like a medical student here. Her high visual weighted feature make me recognise her in no time.

 Her high visual weighted feature make me recognise her in no time

(This girl is grinning like my stupid ass)

She is Misun from our highschool days. She used to have a crush on me. But not now after I reject her infront of everyone at the campus. I regretted later being rude to her.

But now I got surprised seeing her happy at my sight.

"Long time no see, Namjoonah!" she exclaimed as she approached nearer, a genuine gummy smile forming on her beautiful pair of lips. "So, you finally became a police cop as you wanted?" she asked observing my cop attire.

"Yeah, and you are becoming a surgeon as you dreamt of," I remarked. "Yeah, only 4 years left till I finally become a surgeon.And you know my Boemgyu is now in the final year of highschool." 

She was about to say something more when the doctor from earlier eyed her from a little far. "Ops, I forgot to submit my assignment. Wait, I am coming,"  she stated shortly and ran off.

"She is still so interested in you, hyung. She just ignored me talking to you," Jungkook said dropping the topic which I was talking about. "I wasn't talking about this, Kook." I stated looking at him again, intensely.

"Uncle uncle don't quarrel. Say a wish and I will fulfill it," I saw a little girl wearing a fairy costume standing near us handling a magic stick. "I will make your wish come true!," she stirred her stick in the air when her guardian apologised us and took her away. "Cute," I smiled. My Mini me also used to say these. I was looking at her until I flinched at a loud gasp from Jungkook. "SHIT!! I fucked up," he uttered and started walking straight forward fastly, surely his secretary followed him back.

I frowned at his sudden reaction and was about to start following him but I stopped as Misun again appeared before me.

"Where are you going Namjoonah? I—" 

"I am busy, Misun," I said and tried to walk past her but she grabbed my wrist. "

"Wait." "What the hell you want, Misun?" I kinda shouted at her while yawning my hand. 

"You. I want you. Can't you see that I want you to talk to me, Namjoonah?" she replied being on the verge of crying. Her eyes were watery in a second. "Let's go to cafetaria," she finished glaring at me. 

Now I know what wil she do if I refuse so I let out a deep sigh before saying, "Fine."

Jungkok's pov

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck,Fuck, Fuck! What have I done? I didn't realize where my rage has taken me and I also didn't realize whom I have dealt with. It's not like I think that Tae as my friend, but if he dies then whom I will fight with. He is already in a serious position and according to my deal with Hyosung, she will come again to completely kill him. I gotta stop her.

I jerk my head to shove of the negetive thoughts while walking fastly as possible towards 'his' cabin.

Meanwhile,

Tae's pov

It's been 2 hours I have  come in sense. But I cannot either speak or move. I heard doctor saying that I am temporarily paralysed. 

I was about to tell Jimin all about the long searched serial killer but right that moment  I was shoot and Jimin left me chasing her. All thanks to Namjoon hyung who managed  to bring me here and save me. 

Thank god that I am able to see and move my eyeballs at least. A nurse was doing something here in this cabin for some past few minutes and then she came near me.

Suddenly a pain formed in my left hand and it started spreading all over my body. I try to look over my left side and found the nurse pouring some liquid in the saline bag which is connected with my left wrist's vein.

Don't know why but I get some bad feeling from her. I looked at her face and frowned. I Her eyes sightly covered under her bangs and a smirk playing on her lips caught my eyes. I found it similar to the one I saw that night. Yes, she is it.

This nurse is none other than her, the Cross Killer.

To be continued