( 16 )

Beom arrived there and saw sung-kyung fully wasted while her friends there handling her he go to them and said " why you even let her drink this much ?" Her one friend sighs and said " we didn't knew her broken heart will cause this much problem " beom looked at her and said " let's go sung-kyung " she looked up and saw beom she looked away being disappointed " who told you to come where is Inyoup" he frown " stop waiting for him he wouldn't come to you "

A tear escape her eye she stand up and hit his chest " stop saying absurd things he will come to me I won't go with you " he had enough now he wasn't in mood to listen these things he grabbed her waist and picked her up in bridal style " stop behaving like a kid and stop making me angry " she didn't said anything and closed her eyes and he walked near his car and opened the door making her sit he also sits and said " tell me your address" they wasn't really close for him to know where she lives but all he get was silence yes she was already passed out he punch this steering wheel in frustration " what I got myself into "

                                Next day

Y/n was avoiding Inyoup since morning she was feeling embarrassed about the things she said to him she entered her office and witness beom he was looking tired she walk to him " are  you slacking off " he looked up and saw y/n a smile appears on her face " what happened to my dear friend" he didn't wanted to talk about the drama he faced this morning so he just simply said " don't worry I'm okay just feeling tired maybe cuz of work " she nodded and walk to her office followed by beom

                                   Time skip

Inyoup entered her office and saw beom also present there he roll his eyes " can you walk out I want to talk with my wife "  beom didn't said anything and walk out " so what you wanna talk Mr husband "  she said coming closer to him who was standing near the door He give her a envelope she opened it and it was two tickets to Paris " what seriously they really sending us there" he smirk " I thought you  wanted to go there with Me "

" Stop this smirk of yours and I wanted to visit Paris and I don't care whoever comes with Me " he frown and and about to leave when she said ," after office take me to shopping as I didn't bring my car with me "  he scoffed " I'm not your driver or something " she smiled ," don't go I will ask beom I bet he would love to go with me "  she turned around when he grab her hand " I will go with you I'm your husband not him " she chuckle" sure let's go later Mr husband "

                                At shopping mall

Inyoup was watching his wife shopping he was annoyed at that time cuz she was shopping non stop like not even caring that he was tired she grab a hand bag and showed him " how's it " ? He just looked at her and said ," can we go now I didn't knew you will take this much time " she roll her eyes " I didn't even buy anything " he looked at her being disappointed

                                 Next day
                                     At airport

" I can't believe we are finally in Paris" y/n said excitedly" you're so childish yet cute " she smiled a little " I know that I'm cute now let's go to our guest house " he nodded and followed her