moonlit wounds and words

when the blazing sun sets
and i'm alone with my mind,

when the stars start to shine
and the wounds ache with rhymes,

a pen in one hand
the other clutching my heart,

this is how the tears evolve,
the way i bleed, and the pain dissolves

a collection of poetry and prose:
this is moonlit wounds and words

🌙🌙🌙

All rights reserved. This written work is owned by cellakbo in wattpad and no part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior knowledge or permission of the author. Remember, plagiarism is a crime punishable by law.

🌙🌙🌙

Trigger Warning:
Self-harm for piece titled Trigger Warning. (There will be chapter titles so you'll know what chapter this is if you want to skip.)

🌙🌙🌙

Author's Note:

Hi!

I know, it's been a while.

But I'm back again with another collection of words... or pain? Char.

On a serious note, this project has been going on for years already. The first piece (not literally the first one you'll read) was probably written way back in 2020, if I'm not mistaken. I didn't initially plan to share this ~now~ because I specifically made a target (after I decided I'll make a collection out of it all) number of pieces and I haven't reached that yet. But I figured it's time to let these go and start a new one (which you'll read soon as well since I started crafting it already).

I didn't write the first piece of word vomit with a collection in mind. That time, true to the synopsis of this, I just wanted to have a place for my emotion rather than cry. Because sometimes, instead of it being a form of release, tears just drown you out. And I wrote one after the other until somehow, it became one of the ways I cope. Then without me noticing, a collection is what I formed.

I don't know what you'll find here. Comfort? Feeling of being understood? Finally making sense of it too? Pure pain? Beauty? Meh? Only you can tell. But I do hope you'll enjoy reading it.

When sharing thoughts, lines, or anything related to this on your socials, you can use #mwawclkb as hashtag and/or mention me @cellakbo in twitter/instagram. You may also join the telegram channel (link on my profile) for some writing chika and updates.

Gently loving still,
Cella