5

Martijn

I sigh deeply. Back to my apartment, to the woman I don't love anymore. I should tell her and say what it truthfully is. But whenever I want to try there's no words that came out of my mouth. I barely have to guts to speak. So even tho7h I feel thousand things about her that are all negative, I keep myself silent. I hug Menno, he's one of my best friends. "See you tomorrow at the gym," he says and I nod. He waves and drives away. He offered me a lift home and I agreed. I didn't want Kiki to pick me up.

I wave at the concierge who's always sitting there and is going back and forth a few times a day to check nothing is wrong with the building. He's a keeper, definitely. "Good shows over there?" He asks me and I smile. "Was a lot of fun Phillip. I'm tired you know," I say and he nods. "Sleep enough Martijn," he says and I chuckle. I take the lift to my apartment.

my doors open in front of me and I smile softly. Finally home. I left my luggage in my bedroom and I see Kiki sleeping. She's only dressed in a shirt of mine. I don't know how she still can act like she likes me. I mean it's obvious she doesn't like me. I can't call this relationship anymore, because there's nothing between us. No chemistry, no romance, no connection between us. Nothing, only a bit of air.

I calmly walk out of the bedroom and I grab some water. I hear someone waking up and I sigh slightly. Just act normal. "Hey," I hear Kiki walking towards me. She wraps her arms around my waist and tries to get my attention. She presses some kisses in my neck and slips a bit of shirt away to kiss my shoulder. "Kiki, can you stop?" I ask her and turn around. She stops like I asked and she wraps her arms around each other. "What is this supposed to mean huh? You aren't here for like a month, when you're finally home I can't kiss you?" She starts fighting. Everything ends up in a fight between us. You know the worst thing is that the fight ends up in good make sex. It's a circle that keeps on continuing.

"We both know you don't love me anymore," I say and she starts laughing. "Bullshit. I do love you, you're the one who doesn't love me back," she starts fighting more. "You're the one who's cheating behind my back," I say. It's the first time I say this to her, because I do know she cheats. She hoped I was so naive and stupid to not believe certain things. I didn't fall for her lies.

"That!s not true," she denies. "So I'm lying?" I ask her surprised. She walks away and I walk behind her. She can't handle the fact that I know she hooks up with other men. "You like it huh. You don't mind me being away from home so you can fuck with other men in MY HOUSE!" I started to get angry too. "Like you are all so innocent. You can fuck girls in these nightclub, jerking you off and you enjoy it," she says and I shake my head. "If i truly love someone, like real love I would never do any of that," I say. "So you admit?" She asks me surprised. "Alright, I have one night stands over there. So yeah I admit I'm cheating on you too, but you're so much worse than I am," I say and she bites on her lip.

"Just admit it," I say and she looks at me angry. "I admit my flaws. Now it's your time to do too," I say and she pushes me away. "You're dick," she screams. "You're a psycho," I yell at her. "Jeez, what a dumb fcking fool are you," she yells at me. I grab her by the arm and push her towards me. Suddenly some kind of weird vibe changes into something sexual. She press her lips onto mine and I put my hands on her back. Something wild is going on here and I lift her up. She wraps her legs around my waist and we move to the bedroom.

💫

I wake up and I look down next to me. Kiki is laying next to me and she's clearly naked next to me. I get out of bed and I put some clothes on, the fact I was again so weak that we ended up having sex again. I feel so bad about myself and I walk up to my studio. I'm gonna hide myself from Kiki and go crazy with my music.

Than I realize I would go the gym with Menno and I change myself into gym clothes. I eat some breakfast quite quickly and Kiki woke up too. She walks into a kitchen and yawns. "Hey," she says. Just like that, nothing ever happened. Like we both forget that we figured last night. "I'm going to the gym with Menno," I tell her and she nods. "I, going to my modeling job," she says and I nod. "Well bye," I say and she press a little kiss on my cheek before I leave the apartment.

I really have mixed feelings about me and Kiki. Sometimes I like being around her and sometimes, most of the time I hate it. Because I know she cheats, I know she hurts me but somehow I can't get away from her. Like I said it's a cycle.

🧿

I give Menno a high five and he smiles. "Good to be back bro," he says and I bite on my lip. " I did something stupid," I tell him. "What?" He asks me and fulls up his water bottle. "I had sex again with Kiki," I say and he sighs. "Are you serious? You know what she does," he tells me. "I know and we figured about it last night and it ended up in sex. I'm just so weak. I hate her and I don't love her but I can't get enough of her," I tell him so confused about everything. "You need to straight up your game bro. Because that girl Kiki is toxic as hell," he explains and we both walk to the strength part.

We're both very busy doing our workouts and I need to go to the toilet. Menno keeps on doing his set and I bump onto someone. "I'm sorry," I say and put my hands in the sky. "Don't worry," I hear a recognizable voice. Is this the plane girl? What was her name again? "Martin?" She asks me and chuckles. She surely remembers mine. "What is your name again, sorry I lost it," I say and she chuckles softly. "Noella," she answers. That"s right Noella. Such a unique beautiful name, I never heard of it. "What you're doing here?" I ask her. What a dumb question to ask, of course working out you dumb ass.

"Working out. I need to get back in routine," she tells me. "You too, I suppose," she says and I nod. I point over at Menno over there and she smiles softly. "He's bigger than you," she says. "I know, he is my personal trainer and good friend of mine," I tell her and she nods. "Well great that he wants to motivate you. I really gotta go. Success with your sets," she wishes me and walks towards the locker. I wait before I walk into the toilets. She walks into the changing room for woman and I walk into the toilets. What a coincidence that I meet her again.