Meeting Blue

After using the fly command travel, our heroes finally arrived in viridian city

Drago: viridian city this is where I thought the leader of team rocket when he was using the gym as a hide out

Applejack: so you are saying, the leader of team rocket was using the gym is a hideout?

Drago: yes, but after I beat him and he disbanded his team, a new gym leader was appointed, and he just happens to be my second rival. Let's see how he's doing.

As the group enter the gym, the gym near was waiting for them he was wearing a chambray colored shirt, fuscous grey jeans, judge grey boots with 2 black straps and black soles each. His necklace has changes to have a small gray oval on it instead of being a ying and yang necklace. He also has wood colored hair, and sand brown eyes.his name is Blue he is the gym leader  and Drago's second rival.

Blue: Drago how are you been? Haven't seen you in quite a long while.

Drago: Blue I've been doing pretty good buy the way how's your gym the position going?

Blue: it's been going pretty well who are the ladies with you?

Drago: they are my friends meet Twlight,sunset pinkie pie,fluttershy rarity, applejack, and Rainbow dash

Blue: well, I certainly must say they are a cute bunch.

Drago: back off bro they're mine and they're just my friends.

Blue: all right, bro chill out well, my story not really about gym battle but about after the gym challenge with officially over when Giovanni fled, who is the leader of team rocket by the way, I took as gym leader a couple days later, your friend came over and we had a battle. I had a pretty diverse team as well as he did. It came down to my Charizard against his Blastoise. Unfortunately, I think you can figure out what happened when the attack at my Charizard.....

Rainbow Dash: you lost, right?

Blue: unfortunately, yes, I did lose but that's all part of being a gym leader and I really didn't have a badge so I decided to give him a mega stone for his Blastoise

Applejack: mega stone what's that?

Blue: it's a stone that you can use to mega evolve certain Pokémon

Sunset: why only certain Pokémon?

Blue: because not all Pokémon have that level of power

Drago: That's right, but not only a level of power to even achieving mega Evolution you need to have a very, very strong bond with your Pokémon. You need to trust each other with your life and get the correct mega stone, in order to even activate Mega Evolution.

Sunset: wow, this power seems incredible

Drago: you better believe it I bet you get to see it when we had to Kaols

Blue: so where are you guys heading off to?

Drago: I think we're going to head off to the Pokémon league to meet the champion

Blue: you're going to see my rival?

Drago: yep I'll tell him that you said hi

Blue: thanks man good luck

Drago: all right, and we're off

End of episode