Arriving in Kalos/ Meeting Korrina

After leaving the Pokémon league and arriving in Kalos Drago Landed his jet in Shalour City.

Drago: ah Shalour City this is where I first got my signature Lucario

Rainbow: you got that Pokémon used against Cynthia here?

Drago: yes, I went here before I went there

All the sudden a girl on rollerblades zipped up to the group she was  a tall and slender with very long creamy blonde hair tied in a big, thick, high fluffy ponytail that emerges from the back of her helmet. She has gray eyes and a fair complexion.She wears a typical skater attire, consisting of a short white and red sleeveless dress over black cycling shorts and a white and red helmet on her head. In her left hand she holds the Mega Glove, which has the same function as the Mega Ring. She also wears white boots with red heart decals, which also function as skates.When she isn't battling, she wears red sunglasses in place of her helmet and a gray V-neck over her top as well as white high tops with red wheels fitted in the bottom. Her Name is Korrina the gym leader, and successor to mega evolution.

 Korrina: hey Drago how is your Lucario doing?

Drago: he's just doing fine so my interest in yourself to everyone

 Korrina: all right hi everyone my name is  Korrina: the successor to mega evolution 

Twilight: what's mega evolution?

Drago: we will show you won't we?

 Korrina: you got that right!

Drago: Lucario your heart and mine are now one! Beyond evolution............. Mega evolve!

Start at 13.00 to 13.36

Drago put on a glove, and then press the strange stone in the middle, and then Lucario got covered in a strange light, and then broke out of the light and looked even cooler

Rainbow: that is so awesome

Drago: use aura sphere

Lucario charged up a blue ball of energy and then fired it and stone completely obliterated  then he transfer him back to his normal form.

Drago: that my friends is the power of Mega Evolution

Korrina: but only a select few Pokémon can activate it, and in order to achieve the full power, they must have a strong bond between you and your Pokémon. You must be unified on and off the battlefield. So where are you guys off next?

Drago: the Pokémon league

Korrina: well, good luck

End of episode