1

*Arfa's pov*

"Beta ut jao" the voice said "umm.. give me 2 minutes" i replied in a sleepy tone "beta get up me and papa are going to leave for airport aren't u gonna come?" The voice said.

Then i realised i quickly got up told mama Salam and went to the washroom then after 10 minutes i came back and went downstairs.

"Assalam walakum ammi Abba"(mom, dad) "walekum assalam beta" they both replied i ate my breakfast and sat in the car Abba started the car.

The ride was silent and we reached the airport after 20 minutes we went inside the airport and saw Misba's family waiting for us .

Misba hugged me "assalam walekum mere jaan" she said "walakum assalam" i said we broke the hug and i greeted her parents.

"Assalam walekum aunty uncle" i said they both greeted me back and aunty hugged me "after so many days I am seeing u" aunty said angryly.

"Aunty gussa hone ki kya baat hai ab tho mai tumhare sath hi rahungi na"(aunty why are u angry now I am going to stay with u right?).

i said kissing her cheek she smiled and now it was time to say goodby to my parents.

"Allah hafiz ammi Allah Hafiz Abba" i said crying a little " Allah hafiz beta please don't cry or even i cry seeing u" ammi said .

I hugged Abba and now they went as the plain was about to leave then i turned around "areyyyy ro mat I am there for u right?(hey don't cry) Misba said trying to comfort me.

Then we all sat in the car and left for we were chit chatting are going. I was feeling so happy as Misba parents treat me like there own daughter.

I always use to go to her Home when we were little, she is my childhood friend even my parents are, she moved to a new home as they were busy building a new home I never got to visit it as I was busy and now i had the chance to see.

We reached the mansion it was huge as Misba has a joint family I am very friendly to her aunts and uncles and there children as I use to meet them.

They treat me so we'll i have met everyone except one person her big brother, i remember his name was zaid? I think.

I saw him my childhood but i never got to meet him later as he started working and he was minding his own business so i never got to talk to him.

"Oii where are u lost?" Misba asked making me come out of my dream land " uhh no where" i said "okay...so do u like the mansion?" Misba asked.

"It is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G" i said excitedly the three of them laugh and we all went inside uncle called everyone to meet me and they greeted me so well.

-

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 😁𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬...𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞