10

'Nothing'...zaid said, "okay? then good night" arfa said and went out "good night..." He replied slowly after she left.
He plopped himself on the bed facing the ceiling, and soon he felt a sleep.

Meanwhile arfa : -

"Ufff!! I don't know why when he takes my name i feel so happy!!!" She said while laying down on the bed "maybe I like him ?? No no never never!! I am just overthinking ok arfa go to sleep you have officially become mental".

She said and covered herself with her blanket..

Next morning:

Arfa woke up rubbing her hands on her face and got up to take a shower and get fresh... meanwhile someone knocked her door and of course she was singing in the bathroom so she didn't realise it .

The person opened the door and shouted her name and then she realised that someone is there "just 5 min i am taking a shower dude!" Arfa shouted .

"Ooo i Just can to tell u that your dumb !" Misba said heheh it was Misha who did u think? 👀 "U idiot!" Arfa shouted back "ok sorry sorry i actually came to tell u that -" she got cutted because arfa came out of the bathroom.

"Mm tell" arfa said "I was telling only u disturbed me!" Misba said "okay sorry countinue" arfa said rolling her eyes 🙄. "As I was saying i came to tell you that mom is calling you down to eat breakfast so i thought why not we both go down together?" She said.

"Mm yeah sure just a min" arfa replied putting a clip on her hairs "ok let's go" arfa said and both of them went down together.

They both went down and greeted there parents and sat down and eat there breakfast everyone was there except ZAID to which suprisingly arfa was searching for even she doesn't know the reason why her eyes are wanting to meet him!

"Vaise mummy bhaiya kaha hai?" (By the way mummy where is bro) Misba said "voh kya huva ki zaid ko kuch important meeting thi esliye woh jaldi chala gaya" (zaid had an important for that reason he had to leave early) her mom replied.

To which she made an oo face 😯 "toh tum ladkiyon ki shopping ho gayi?"(So you girls shopping got finished?)
Hamza asked "nai abhi hai aaj wapas Jana padega wase bhi sirf 15 din bache hai" Aina said .(No still it's there and that too only 15 days are left)

"Oh accha" (Oh ok) he replied "tumhare?" (Yours?) Aina asked "humare abhi thak huvi nahi kal jayenge" (no ours is still not done yet we are planning to hit tomorrow). "Theek hai" Aina replied.(Ok)

-

~ Hii I am back!😁 thank you so much for reading!! Did you enjoy today's part? Please comment and vote for more parts and i will be putting new parts whenever I am free so enjoy and enjoy..byeeee👋🏻 ~