[3]

****** || Chapter : 3 ||

******
|| Chapter : 3 ||

✧⁠*⁠。

"What will I do now? Do you hate me this much god!?"

She went to her room before closing the door behind .

She looked around the room and there she found her Little money box . which was kept at a corner of her Study table..

She held the box and stared at it for a minute .

"I wanted to broke it at my 20th birthday"

A tear escaped from her eyes .

"I-it's ok.. that's not a big deal... It's an emergency you have to do it!" She encouraged herself and closed her eyes before dropping the box on the floor .

The box was made of clay and it broke down easily ..

There were many coins and notes

She sat on the floor and gathered all the money and then started to count them .

After sometime she was done counting the amounts .

"It's just 4,035 won!"

The apartment rent is 12,000 won *korean currency*

She again count them and the sum is still the same as before...

"W-where should I get the rest of the money.... P-please god help me!"

After sometime she sadly got up and cleaned the mess...

Suddenly the phone ringing sound grabbed her attention... She checked it and it was a unknown number .

"Who!" Y/n spoke from the call

"Hello!.. mam.. I'm from xxx hospital.. I want to inform you that you have to come to hospital for the formalities of making the death certificate of your mother's death and also you have to pay the fee by today"

Y/n's eyes widened hearing it

"C-Can I pay the fee somedays later" she asked with a trembling voice .

"For this You have to talk to the doctor"

"Ok!"