[18]

*********

*********

•|| Chapter : 18 ||•

"Yn..." Jungkook approached them, and Yn and Kai turned their attention towards him. "Who are you?" Jungkook asked to look at Kai with knitting brows . Yn looked nervous, not wanting to create any fuss in front of the school.

Although, She hadn't expected to see Jungkook now, as she had to go to the cafe where she works.

"H-he's my friend," Yn said to Jungkook, pointing towards Kai. Jungkook nodded before saying, "Let's go, I came to drop you home." Kai frowned at Jungkook with a mixture of confusion , by looking at him he can easily say that he isn't any random boy.

"B-bye... see you later," Yn bid bye to Kai, who looked like he was about to interrupt but was too late. Yn walked away with Jungkook to his car, leaving Kai dumbfounded.

"The morning guy wasn't enough! Now who is he!?" Kai thought to himself, fuming in anger.

Jungkook was driving, and Yn was sitting in the passenger seat, looking out the window. Jungkook initiated the conversation during the whole ride.

Other side, Yn had dropped her idea to go to the cafe today, sending a message to the owner, Mrs. Lee, that she couldn't come due to personal reasons.

"Um... you don't have to drop me every day... I mean, I don't want to trouble you... I can go alone," Yn said, looking at Jungkook.

"You're not troubling me, I'm usually free at this hour, and moreover, it's Taehyung Hyung's order, so I can't do anything in that case," Jungkook replied, making Yn look flustered, a small blush appearing on her cheeks. "D-did he tell you to drop me at home?" she asked timidly, seeking confirmation.

"Yes," Jungkook replied, and Yn looked outside the window, a small smile forming on her lips, thinking Taehyung cared for her, unaware it was only for her mother-in-law.

Just then, Jungkook's phone rang, and he put the call on speaker mode. "Hello?" he asked, focusing on driving.

"Did you go to pick her up?" a deep voice came through the call, and Yn recognized it as Taehyung's. "Yes... hyung, we are on the way to home," Jungkook replied.

"Hm... come to the airport," Taehyung said on the call, and Jungkook's face frowned. "Airport? Why?"

"Dad got an emergency work, so mom-dad are leaving abroad... they want to meet her," Taehyung informed, and Jungkook nodded, "ok hyung, we are coming." The call ended, and Yn looked sad, not wanting her in-laws to leave. They treated her like their own parents.