[21]

| Chapter : 21 |

| Chapter : 21 |

Taehyung sat Inside his car, checking his watch impatiently. He was waiting for Yn to arrive. 

When finally Yn came out of the house in the dress he had given her, he noticed her looking self-concious yet confused probably thinking where they are going . He looked her up to down, keeping his usual expression on his face.

Taehyung's gaze lingered on her for a moment, observing her anxious expression and the way she fidgeted with the hem of the dress he had given her. 

"Come inside," he ordered, from the car, fixing his shirt sleeve. Yn slowly walked towards the car, settling down on the passenger seat beside him. 

He looked at her, his eyes fell on the visible hiecky on her neck which unconsciously made his lips curved up into a satisfied smile. But soon he masked it out with his cold demeanor. 

Yn fidgeted under his intense gaze, feeling more self-conscious with each passing moment. Finally, she gathered up her courage and asked in a small voice,"Where are we going?"

He started the car engine, his movements nonchalant. "There's a business party tonight," he replied , giving his focus on the driving, he didn't looked at Yn as he answered her question.

"I-i'm also coming there?" She asks feeling a mixture of nervousness and confusion at the thought of going with him . "Of course you're coming with me." Taehyung said , his eyes flicked up from the road to meet her gaze. 

"You'll simply be there. You'll stand beside me. That's all you need to do." His tone was casual and a bit nonchalant, as if he expected her to be nothing more than a decorative accessory.  Yn could feel her heart sank at his words. 

She didn't asked anything further. The rest of the ride went in silence. After a while, Taehyung stopped the car when they finally reached the party venue. 

He came out and opened the passenger door for her . She silently unbuckled her seatbelt, still feeling self-conscious and nervous. She step out. 

Taehyung closed the door after her  "Come.. here.. no need to talk with anyone unless it's necessary.. " he spoke with his as usual tone.  "Are there so many people inside?" She asked as she stood beside him.

She looked around anxiously, taking in the  venue and the well-dressed guests going inside. "Yes.. it's a damn business party! Ofcourse there will be a lot of people.. " He spoke with a mock tone not liking her being nervous .