Chapter 6: Getting Excessive Abuse.

Its been days nothing has changed Alia still torturing the 4 year's old Aryan, Now the ladies were preparing for Pragya's baby shower, Aryan kept requesting Pragya and Purvi to bring Disha, but Alia heard everything she was a hell angry on decides to teach Aryan a lesson, Now it was the day of the godhbharai, everyone was enjoying Pragya's Godhbharai, Alia was disgusted Purvi brought Aryan also, Aryan was requesting Purvi to bring Disha, Purvi asks him to relax, the godhbharai was celebrated with a great pomp, Purvi put Aryan on Pragya's lap, The godh bharai, Aryan was still traumatized by Alia's attitude towards him.

During the time of Godhbharai

He decides to tell the guest about Alia's attitude. That time Purab hasn't reached yet.

Aryan: "I want to tell you guys that my step-mother Alia Mehra".

Purvi in fear that Alia will beat him she was signalling Aryan to stop but Aryan didn't listen and was continued to say.

Aryan(pointing towards Aryan): "This lady Alia Mehra is nothing more then a witch and she always abuses me by saying harsh words and beating me, without thinking about my age".

Alia was fuming in anger.

Alia(in mind): "I will not spare that Aryan".

Aryan: "My father married her to take care of me, but she didn't, she didn't care about me, her love for me is fake".

Aryan revealed Alia's all deeds.

The guest were discussing with each other.

One of the guest: "Mrs Alia Mehra, how can you do this?"

Another guest: "You are abusing this small little boy, by beating him and saying a harsh words?"

All the guest were accusing Alia.

Alia was fuming in anger and decided to beat Aryan.

Alia(In rage): "You bloody, stupid boy you ruined my self respect, now yo will see what this Alia Mehra can do?"

Alia(Anger): "Now it is a punishment time for you, the way ruined my self respect after that you will suffer a domestic violence by Alia Mehra, no one will save you from Alia Mehra, Not even your Disha ma and not even your biological mom".

Aryan(Crying): "No Alia mummy, please don't do this to me I have no intention to ruin your self respect".

Alia: "Oh wow, then what you said 
is not to ruin my self respect?, now lookslike you have a habit of lying, now you see what shall I do to you".

Alia pulled his hair and pushed him which made Aryan fall, then she picked him up by grabbing his hand and slapped him which made him fall again and she kicked him badly, then guest were shocked by Alia's she then beat him with the wooden rod, Aryan was sobbing and crying, but Alia continued to beat him, The Pragya and Purvi were trying to stop Alia but Alia threatened them.

Alia: "This is for slapping my Rhea".

Saying this she beat him with the rod.

Alia: "This is for, badmouthing me".

Saying this she grabbed his hair and pushed him his head was hitted by a table, his head was bleeding.

Alia is continuously beating him.

She the again pushed him making him fall on the ground

Alia(In rage): "You complained about me to Disha Right, you will complained to Disha right, you will slap my Rhea, you will get me divorced, you will ruin my business, you will ruin my self respect, now you see what comes of ruining Alia Mehra's self respect damn it".

Alia(kicking Aryan): "Call your Disha ma".

Just then Purab appeared in time.

Alia was raised her rod to beat but before Alia could further beat him She was stopped by Purab.

Purab slapped Alia hard.

Purab(angrily): "Alia how dare you hit my son".

Purab: "Thank God, I reached on time, otherwise, I don't know what she would have done to my Aryan?"

Abhi: "You are right, look what Alia had done to Aryan he is in a poor shape".

Aryan was struggling, Purvi and Pragya were helping him to get.

Purab also joined them even Abhi also joined them.

All the guests and family were had tears in there eyes seeing Aryans condition.

Everyone were cursing Alia and praying to God that Aryan would get a better mother than Alia.

That's all for today  comment it after reading.