Chapter 2: Devil Aliya

Aryan was hiding behind Pragya.

Purab then took the little Aryan to his room.

Purab: "Aryan you can tell me bachcha, what she does you?".

Aryan: "If I tell you, then she will again beat me, Pragya bua is pregnant, she is going to become a mother of a child, then she will forget me and will ignore me, then Aliya mummy will take advantage and again torment me more".

Purab: "Dont worry beta nothing would happen to you, I will not let her harm you, plus your Pragya bua will never forget and ignore you, she will treat you and her own child equally, she will never let Alia trouble you".

Aryan: "Papa, if that situation comes when Pragya bua will forget me and ignore me then . take me back to Khanna house or you find out who is my biological mumma and send me to her otherwise My life will become worst I will die".

Purab: "Don't worry beta, she will treat you and her unborn child equally, If that situation comes when your Pragya bua will ignore you then I will take you back to Khanna house or I may not be able to find your biological mumma but I will bring you a new mumma, who will love you very much".

Pragya: "Your father is right bachcha, I will never discriminate you and my baby and your papa will take you back to Khanna house and bring you a new mumma who will love you very much".

Pragya was even felt pity to see Aryans face which become red because of crying she then gave Aryan a motherly hug.

In the next day.

Mehra Mansion

Alia was looking for a golden opportunity to abuse Aryan.

She remembers how he slapped Rhea which made her hospitalized.

She brought up Rhea like her own daughter.

Aliya didn't do a single responsibilities towards Aryan even though she used to love her before that day when Aryan slapped Rhea.

She doesn't want to loose Purab, that's why she had threatened Aryan.

Purab was not in the house.

While Aryan was playing, he accidentally bumped into Aliya who was glaring at Aryan, he looked at her with a scared expression. She angrily grabs his wrist and said.

Aliya: "How dare you, you bloody imp, tumhari himmat kaisi hui mujhe dhakka dene ki?"

Aliya: "Apni behen ke jaan lene ki koshish ab tum, mere jaan ke peechhe padgaye".

Little Aryan was about to say, but she interrupted him.

Alia: "Now I will make you pay".

Saying this she raised her arm hand against the Aryan. She was going to slap Aryan but her hand got stopped.

Someone grabbed her hand, it was non otherthan Pragya, She angrily snapped.

Pragya: "Alia, this is too much, you are I'll treating him day by day, from the day when Purab left for his business trip".

Alia: "Who the hell you are to judge me?, you are the one who made him a spoilt brat".

Pragya: "Oh yeah, I made him a spoiltbrat?, you made my youngest daughter Rhea a spoilt brat".

Pragya: "Whenever she does wrong thing you support her in that".

Alia: "Mind your word's Pragya, I also support her in good thing also, there is no point  argue with you, I have to deal with this boy".

Pragya: "Don't you dare Alia".

Alia: "Pragya"

Pragya: "Don't, raise your voice".

Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulders.

It was non other than Abhi.

Abhi: "Fuggi, calm down".

Pragya: "How can I, calm down Abhi?, this Aliya again trying to attack our Aryan".

Abhi: "She again trying to hit Aryan?"

Pragya: "Yes Abhi, she was trying to slap Aryan, Purab has married her so that she will take care of my Aryan but she didn't do a single responsibility to Our  Aryan".

Abhi: "Thank god that his biological mom(referring to Pallavi) has asigned you, Purabs sister Purvi and Disha to protect Aryan, otherwise she(referring to Aliya)will murder him".

Alia: "Bhai, aap iss Pragya ke kemne per aap meri beizzati, just because this Aryan?"

Abhi: "Ha kiya".

Pragya: "Abhi please calm down".

Abhi: "I will calm down after teaching this Alia a lesson".

Pragya: "If you do that, then she will vent her anger to our unborn child and Aryan".

Alia: "Pragya I will kill your unborn child".

Abhi: "Alia don't you dare".

Alia then glared at Aryan.

Alia: "Mil gaya tumhe khushi, meri beizzati karwake?, you bloody imp you ruined my life you ruined my Rhea's  life, you deserve to cry".

Aryan heard this word tears fell from his Alia's word's were ringing in his ears, he was yearning for his biological mom.

Aryan was sobbing, Pragya noticed all this she felt pity for Aryan and called Purvi.

Pragya: "Purvi take Aryan to his room".

Purvi: "OK di".

Purvi then took Aryan to his room, Purvi also felt pity for his nephew.

In Aryans room

Aryans head was on Purvi's lap.

Aryan(Crying and whimpering): "Purvi bua please, take me back to my own house, Iam not happy over here, she always beat's me".

Purvi(comforting Aryan): "Shhh, baccha stop crying, stop crying".

Aryan: "Please tell papa to divorce, her and ask him to bring me a fairy god mother who will give me a mother's love instead of ill treating me".

Purvi(thinking): "Alia has given Aryan lot of pain, Iam worried about his future, she has ruined bhai's life 2 times also, Disha bhabhi was supposed to take care of Aryan, Aryan doesn't know that Pallavi di is Aryan's real mom, he is broken into pieces inside, if he to know that Pallavi di is his real mom, then he will feel shattered and get depressed, he also think's Pragya di is pregnant and pragya di is going to have a baby after after her baby is born she will totally forget, plus I have my own children to take care of and Alia will take advantage of this and again try to treat him badly,   No I won't let Aryan cry".

So that's all for today thank you, if you like it please comment. This ff will indeed make you cry.