ೃ⁀⋆𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀⋆

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Y/N's P.O.V. 

On Halloween morning, Y/N bounded out of bed, excited for Hogsmeade, and went to wake Hermione, then she saw that Hermione wasn't in bed. With a shrug, she changed and went downstairs. At the bottom, she bumped into Harry. 

Upon seeing him, she remembered that McGonagall hadn't permitted Harry to go to Hogsmeade. He looked thoroughly depressed. 

But, despite his glum face, Y/N thought he looked...extremely attractive. His hair was messier than usual and he was wearing a black sweater. It fitted him well and black looked really good on him...

"'Morning," he said, snapping her out of her daze. "Ron and Hermione are already at the entrance hall. I'll walk you down?" 

Y/N smiled. "'Morning," she echoed. "No need. I'm staying here with you," Y/N said. She was excited for Hogsmeade, but there would be other trips. Harry was more important. 

Harry frowned. "Um, no. You're not. I want you to go enjoy," he said. "Even if it's without me," he added cheekily. Y/N shook her head childishly and crossed her arms. 

"Nope!" 

"Yep!" Harry said, grabbing her arm lightly and dragging her through the Portrait Hole and out of the common room. "You're going - I don't want you to miss out," he told her firmly. She rolled her eyes. 

She complained and fought his protests the whole way down. He just deflected her every time. Eventually, they met up with Ron and Hermione. They were speaking animatedly, probably because Crookshanks had been laying off Scabbers for a little while. 

Y/N smirked. Ron's ears were red and Hermione...well, she wasn't showing any obvious signs of being flustered. But Y/N knew. 

Once they noticed Harry and Y/N, Hermione hurried forward. "We'll bring you loads of sweets back from Honeydukes," she said, looking desperately sorry for him. 

"Yeah! And tons of Zonkos products!" added Ron. 

Harry's grip was still on Y/N's arm, but his hand slid downwards to grasp hers. She blushed. "Don't worry about me," he tried to say in an offhand voice. "Just - have fun. I'll see you at the feast." 

When Y/N attempted to protest again, he just brushed his thumb against her knuckles. That shut her up real quick. 

She let of his hand, walking to leave. When she looked back, he was gazing at her, lips curved in a slight smile. He ran a hand through his messy hair, then shoved his hands in his pockets and backed up, walking away.