Chapter IV

For the past week I have been studying the mafia gang and on how they work.Even though its very secret some stuff couldn't get past me.

I got how they work and their specialties.Very easy I learned them all.And for the past three days in a row I have been exercising non stop.I have to keep my shape well and be healthy because I know this is one tough job.

"Nara be careful okay.Im going to keep you in track everytime just keep the pin in your hair okay?"I nodded at Mr.Han and hugged him.I have to say I'm going to miss him.

I hopped on the black car and they stopped me right infront of the place the other ones were waiting too.It might seem easy to you.

But this is tough you have to wait for them to pick you up by the boat.It seems like the gang is little when you mention it but it's like a whole army if I don't mistake myself.

They picked us up and my anger is rising through the roof.They had us wait for more than a hour.If I see any of them right now they will have to like a punch in their face.It will taste pretty sweet.

"Everyone now we are boarding off.Be careful in your path one mistake takes you up high in the sky."We all heard someone say in a megaphone.They were laughing wich clearly meant the path is filled with trap. If you aren't smart enough your fucked.

Lucky for me I was trained for this.
During the walk wich was dangerous many of them had lost their.It was a piece of cake for me but people didn't really see the clues that they were giving us.Bu they definitely need to be catched.Whoever did this needs to end up in jail.Or dead in my hands if I get the needed information in my dad's death.

What can i say that is up to them they chose it.Its not like I could help them.Bu it clearly made me feel bad on how they lost they're lives for this stupid shit.
In the end not half of the people that were here from the start survived.

From what I could see there was only eight people including me.
"You are lucky survivers so you get in.For the others I feel so bad."The sarcasm in that last sentence was dripping mad.They were enjoying seeing us getting fucked up.

Two people wearing all black suddenly appeared out of nothing and pointed guns at us to start walking.Is this how you treat rookies.

We walked and walked while I was revising my thoughts over and over.I just have to get on the good side of their boss and if I find out that he killed my father he is dead.

Suddenly a big building was standing right in front of us.The real building is definitely in the city.But this is just the practice one if you succeed it you go to the main one.Were you could take missions and shit like killing people or doing drugs.

This is now my so called place to stay for the next month.But I wouldn't mind I was stuck hiding in a nasty tunnel for a week without food there can't be worse.And even if there is my skills are top notch.I don't want to sound like a pick me but it is what it is.

We got in and I expected it to be way more cheaper than this.They probably spent money and thought in this building.I wonder how the main one looks like.What I can't belive is that people really come here.Like for what.

They showed us our rooms that looked like dorms.We were going to sleep and eat here.It wasn't bad.

They told us to chill for now but I know that they suddenly are going to call us for training.They are going to make it look like the boss actually cares for us and he is going to come see us.I knew more than enough to know.I digged deep down this whole thing and I found out plenty.

For about a hour or two we were locked inside.I didn't speak to none of the people.I really didn't have the nerves to put to put up with their stupidness.

"Why arent you speaking pretty lady.Cat got your tounge?"On of the guys I was locked with talked and the others laughed.Ganging up on me aren't you.Oh how bad I want to beat your asses.I still shrugged it out and didn't react to their nonsense.This is all for my father and I have to hold my anger in.

"Acting hard to get aren't you.But you do have my attention."He said approaching me and putting his dirty hand on my waist.He looked me up and down like he wanted to eat me alive.I just scoffed and yanked his hand.He got surprised by my power beacuse the way he was holding me had lots of pressure.

"Touch me again."I said and gave him a death stare.I do have to pretend with the higher up one's but with this one I ain't holding out.Mr Han did say if you need to stand up for yourself do so."I dare you touch me one more time."He looked at me and backed off."I thought so maniac."I said as I heard them calling for us and opening  our doors.Leading us to some shit for sure.Im so fucking prepared they don't even now.