Chapter XXXVI

"So you knew?"Ni-ki asked as we both now looked at Yejun.He shook his head while smiling.You could see how happy he was playing with us.

"I didn't,a little birdie told me."His eyes followed his moving hands up in the air.Yejun is definitely crazy and what he's going to do next is all up to how we act and how well we'll lie to his ass.

"Tie them up in separate cells."I scoffed hearing him.Even though he sounded serious his face said diffrent."Nah we're going the old fashion way with them cells huh?"Ni-ki added to Yejuns words.

But Yejun didn't say anything he wasn't reacting to anything,careless enough.

The guys he had ordered put us harshly in our cells and once again my wrist readied in blood and pain.

I could hear Ni-ki hiss at the pain too since our cells were close to one another."Shit."I heard from him and then didn't hear anything else.

"Ni-ki what happend?"Worriedly I went closer to the door since it had a whole were you could see and probably hear better."Oh nothing my clothes are covered in blood and they're brand new."This guy has to be joking right now."Yah I thought you died or something."I tried to control my breath as this tiny room was consuming it all.

But he just laughed then even choked on his own saliva while laughing."At least now I know your dead."I sat down,back facing the wall as I tried to think of any way of getting out.

"We're fucked aren't we?"He said making me feel bad.Somehow when he said something like this meant its serious since 99% of the time he is always laughing his ass of.I huffed heavily not knowing what to really say.

Since I'm in the same position as him.No more no less.

"What do you think the guys are doing right now?Have they forgotten about us and are just going with their missions and life?"I could feel his hurt wich pained me even more."Yah Ni-ki don't say that,I'm sure they are doing all they can right now.So to encourage them be a little positive will ya."

I sighed at my own words,let's hope he feels a little better."You sounded so much like Jay hyung."He giggled thinking of his hyung as I just went on countless thoughts running through my mind.

Maybe if I just didn't agree to go inside then he wouldn't be here either.

Suddenly the door of the whole floor opened.A laugh was heard and just from that I knew who it was.

"Having fun talking about how happy you guys are spending time with me."He leaned on my door peaking in as I stared right into his eyes.Wich showed no emotion.No sympathy,happiness,sadness,pain maybe but no.

Oh wait they do craziness.I forgot this emotion existed until I saw him.

"So you guys are waiting for your little hyung to come and save you?Ahh I pity you guys so much beacuse who would even want you guys beside being nothing more than a pain in the ass."His words somewhat hurted me.

But knowing him he isn't right in his mind so no need to even hear his words.There useless just like the one who said them.

But Ni-ki he's definitely believing them he's to softhearted for this."Ni-ki don't listen to his words they're useless,he's crazy you've seen him,don't.Im sure everyone is on their way right now."

I tried my best to sound positive for him.

But hearing Yejun laugh right infornt of my face was something I never knew I would experience."You're still hoping your Heeseung hyung will come oh well he wont,he has plenty other guys he can get to work for him.Wich would be ten times better then both of you."He stopped talking to Ni-ki then he looked at me."He'll never come forget about it."He shook his head though he sounded like he meant it his face just gave it off.

"Fuck you,I know he'll come and you'll see it."I spat out looking away his face gave me shivers all around my body."Sure,sure in your dreams.Sleep well."He left.More than gald he did.

I could hear Ni-ki crying but I can't say anything it's all useless.Theres not point on telling him to cheer up after all that.

So I sat back down sleep taking over me.My body was tired,I was feeling this throbbibg pain on my wrists and I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

.....

I woke up some hours later maybe,by some strange noise.It was all dark I couldn't see a thing.

I rubbed my eyes was I dreaming or am I just feeling paranoid?

Although the noise was heard again.This time the door to my cell opened quickly wich made my heart beat faster.

It was beating even faster when I couldn't see anything infront of me.There was a figure at some point but nothing more it was just too dark.Even Yejuns soul couldn't be compared to this.

But a tear escaped my swollen eyes when I heard his voice."Princess."He breathly said as I got up an straight away hugged him.