Teases II - 7

I stared into those green eyes.

The fellow scrutinized my profile.

It had been a long minute since we both had accommodated the silence which fell.

My body, now juddering from much pleasure which I amassed, remained laid back in this bed, while I watched the profile of Dr. Valentino.

It was just something about that gaze, something so easing that had me wishing to know more.

He had finished wiping off that milky substance gushing out of my vulva, and with his focus now solely on my face, I watched that prepossessing gaze take my weary ones.

"I was informed earlier that this will be your last examination, Olivia Sanders"

I gave no response, only watching him.

And just as I did, he watched me.

"How did Sarah leave, Doctor?"

Those words were enough to cloud the atmosphere in here.

"I don't like talking about her" He muttered in yet that calm tone of his.

"You only just told me a story of her few minutes back. I believe you in fact, wanted to talk about her"

"What happened?" I pushed.

He fell silent, gaze boring into mine.

"She died" He dropped.

~~~

I swallowed hard.

For the past minute since his utterance dropped, I chose to avert my gaze from him.

"I'm sorry about that-

"It's fine, Olivia" He called at once, giving a nod.

We both remained in the silence-Him packing up his work instruments, and me, choosing what next to admire on him.

"I fear something might have me coming back to you, Doctor"

"Oh, what is that?" He let out. "Cause last I checked, you were the one who requested you changed doctors"

I chuckled at his words, finally sitting up in bed.

And only an inch away from him, all I yearned for in that moment, was to take this stranger in my hands, and not let go till eternity drained us.

His eyes uttered a million words. A million words which had my heart flushing.

"You left me with such wrecking sensation, I just couldn't bring myself being in your presence again"

"Yet here we are"

"Yet here we are"

He peered into my gaze, making no utterance, and soon clearing his throat, he poured;

"You should go home, Olivia. Your parents are waiting"

I paused, staring into those eyes.

"What do you know of my parents?"

"It states in your file that you bear no next of kin, so I am guessing you have no siblings, which leaves the thought of your parents holding you dear to heart"

I chortled, wondering how just one person could have everything to his name; Intelligence, the looks...

"I'm glad you're recovering from the accident, Olivia"

"You should go home" He let out.

"I don't want to" I called immediately, not averting my gaze.

"I wish to remain here, to be spared an opportunity to feel what you made me feel over and over again"

"Olivia..."

"I don't want to go"

He only paused watching me with those perplexed eyes. And for a minute here, all we did was stare at each other, whatever thoughts warring us, managing to strike the tensity in the space.

And in a second, I watched him bring his face closer, lips pushing over to my ears.

"Friday night, Charles and Blaise, be there"

And with that, he was already walking out the room leaving me with the churning thought of whatever I was to be doing meeting Dr. Valentino in the City's highly renowned restaurant.