Gc o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ d̶e̶a̶d̶ :) 12

Alejandro being silly part 2 >.<
These events are continuing from chapter 10 so not in the past anymore

Enjoy!!
~+•|----------------------------------------------|•+~

Narrator pov

After Alejandro found Izzy's body and they all gathered round, everyone became worried for Tyler, what if he was laying dead somewhere.

Well I say everyone was worried but there was actually one person who wasn't worried at all, and that was none over than the one and only, Alejandro.

Alejandro is quite good at acting you know? All that being sad and depressed about Tyler being 'missing' was all just him acting.

Oh no he's wasn't worried at all.

"I-I can't stand this anymore... I'm leaving." Alejandro stated and walked off. Everyone felt bad for him.

He checked to make sure no one was following or watching him, and he set off, walking deep into the over grown forest.

He smiled as he reached a cottage like building [no it's not the same place Cody got killed in] He opened the door, entered the building and shut the door behind him.

He walked through the hallway and opened the first door on the right. As he entered the room his smiled at Tyler, his Tyler who was tied to a chair.

Tyler was shaking and trembling in fear. Tears spilling from his still, bloodshot eyes.

Alejandro frowned. "Why so sad, amor? Aren't you happy to see me?" He asked while approaching Tyler. Tyler didn't respond and continued crying.

"Don't ignore me, peritto." He said sternly, crouching in front of Tyler. "I-I'm very happy t-to see you." He lied.

"Ah I'm glad to hear that, estimado, but why are you crying then?" He asked in a concerned tone. [Babes ion, MAYBE BECAUSE YOU KIDNAPPED HIM A TIED HIM TO A CHAIR WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A BOYFRIEND THAT DOESN'T KIDNAP HIS LOVER. But honestly I could never guess why he's crying 💀]

"My w-writs hurt... they're too tight" He answered. "Aw you poor thing...but I can't untie them you might run away from me." Alejandro said leaning closer to Tyler's face.

"I-I won't I promise, please!" Tyler begged. "Mi amor, me and you both know that's not true." He said as he closed the gap between his and Tyler's lips, kissing him passionately.

"Let's take this to the bed hm?" He said while grinning.

He pulled a cotton bud from his pocket and placed it under Tyler's nose, causing the boy to yet again fall unconscious. Alejandro smiled at the tied up and unconscious Tyler in front of him.

He pulled out his phone and took a picture. "When we finally leave this island I'll print this and stick it in my diary" He thought.

He untied the rope from Tyler's, ankles, waist and hands. He picked him up and walked out of the room into the 2nd door on the right.

He placed Tyler down on the bed. He took off Tyler's shirt, so it wouldn't be a problem later. He then tied his wrist together and then to the frame of the bed.

He smiled, took his phone out of his pocket and yet again took another picture. "Ah he's so beautiful.." Alejandro said. "And he's all mine" He made heart eye's at Tyler.

He pulled out another cotton bud placing it under Tyler's nose, as he started groaning, Alejandro threw it somewhere in the room.

He watched and smiled happily as Tyler woke up. Tyler suddenly shot his eyes open, looking around before his eyes landed on Alejandro's.