Chap 8- Hell Mansion

Imlie with no emotion kept doing her work, Rohit came and gave her more files. She didnt even bother to look up, she continued her work even without lunch. In evening, she stood outside with her bag, a car came and stopped beside her, she got in and sat . Aryan was next to her, she didnt look his way.

Aryan ignored her too, once they reached Aryan went in without even glancing towards her. Imlie slowly walked in, she looked around it was beautiful house then why was it call hell? Oh yea because rakshash rehta hai yaha. She laughed sarcastically, she shook her head. She saw all servants, they wore same color uniform, ladies in black blouse with burgandy plain sari and men with black pants and burgandy shirt.

Just then Aryan noticed Imlie standing near entrance, "Come here Mrs Sekhawat" he said loudly all the servants were shocked at what they heard.
"Everyone gather here" Aryan ordered all his servants and guards present.

"This is my wife Mrs Imlie Aryan Sekhawat, but she will be all your guys best friend" all of them looked confused
"Because she will also be working as much you all are but without salary. Only i can order her , whatever work i give her you guys cannot help her. If anyone dare to help her then be ready for the punishment" He warned everyone then looked at Imlie "Outside garden needs cleaning, until its not cleaned you will not enter the house or eat anything" with that he left. Servants felt bad, they just dispersed. Some servants whispered
"Bahar garden to bohut ganda pada hai, renovation ke baad sab kachra waha dalaa tha. Kaise karegi memshaa b?"
"Mujhe to ye bura lag raha hai ke ye unki biwi hai phir aise kyu?" The other maid said
"Bade log badi baatein Sunita" the first one shook her head.

Imlie kept her bag , near the sofa and she was given same clothes as everyone. She quickly changed and went to the garden. She stood there, it was a big mess, there was pile of old tiles, stones and sand. Lot of leaves needed to be racked too, Imlie made herself strong but her face looked like she was about to cry.

"Bhagwan ji why are you doing this to me? Aap mujhe pareshaan kar rahe ho na? Koi nai bhagwan ji, main sab chup chap karlungi, aapne challenge kia hume, aisa humsafar de ke" She started her job, she first started to pick tiles up whicj were very heavy and put it outside the garden area where there was small gate. It took her one hour just for the tiles, it was dark now. Not even half of the garden was done, she sat down under a tree, she was tired already. She couldn't go in, or eat so she just sat and started thinking.

"You are showing me so much hate Sahab which i dont even know the reason of? What have i done? I thought you were such a nice man but i was wrong. No problem, you married me I will follow all my duties as a wife." Her phone started to vibrate, she put her hand inside the blouse and picked the call.

"Where are you???? I am damn worried Imlie" Vera on other hand was yelling at her.
"Vera I am sorry but i will be no longer living with you. Due to personal reason i have moved somehwere please dont ask me where and why. When times come i will tell you everything. Please and thank you for everything you done for me" She tried to control her tears
"Are you ok atleast?" She asked
"I am fine Vera. Please take care i have to go" she cut the call and got up. She started to clean the rocks out of the garden.

Again after hour, she was exhausted she was hungry but she kept her self respect and didnt even bother ask for food. She slept under the tree like a baby.
Aryan was in balcony, staring at her "Why? Why this pretense? You know I know you are not what you show? You are fake, aise masoom banke kya dikhana chati ho?" He had cigarette in his hand, he continued smoking and staring at her.

After sometime Aryan was next to her, her hair was on her face he softly pushed the hair away, and stared at her.
"Bhaiya Imlie bohut pyari hai, am sure jab aap miloge aap ko bhi pyaar ho jayega" Ahaan voice rang in his ears.

He pulled his hands back, his eyes red in anger yet again. He picked her up and took her inside. She was in deep sleep and didnt realize she was taken in. He dropped her on the kitchen floor with a thud she fell. She woke up screaming in pain, her eyes hardly opening, she looked around and saw Aryan standing there in his sweatpants and tshirt.

He left without saying anything, Imlie back and legs were hurting but she was so sleepy she went to sleep on floor.

Aryan woke up early and got dressed, he went to kitchen first thing to check if Imlie was awake or not. When he saw , she still sleeping peacefully he went and came back with bucket of cold water.

He pour the water on her and again Imlie woke up screaming "Ahhh" She looked up and gave a smile, shivering and her teeth clenching with cold.

"Smiling? Pagal ho?" Aryan raised his eyebrows
"No sahab, thank you for waking up from my sleep" she said her sentence was more of metaphor which Aryan knew and ignored.

"Get up , i have meeting in an hour. Make breakfast and then get dressed for work" He left after instructions.

"Yes Sahab" she said to empty kitchen with a smile.
"Aapko challenge hum karenge ab, aapse pyar karke. Majboor kardenge aapko" A tear slipped from her eyes.