Chap 38-Rape

"I am leaving my mafia position, will do only white business Imlie. Its hard, i still have enemies who thinks that i will be back again and now wants me dead. But am leaving the darkness, because now my light is you. I am sorry for everything" He whispered, but Imlie was in deep sleep. He held her hand and just caressed her cheeks with his finger. It gave him peace that he been looking for.

Imlie when she woke up , she could smell his perfume . Her eyes went wide "He came here? That man !! Dekhti hu use to mein!" She fixed her hair in bun and went to get fresh. She expected Aryan to be there , but to her surprise he wasnt but there was food on dining table with a note.

"For yesterday, a thank you from me" - AS

He had made her eggs and tea and cut few fruits too for her. She had small smile, as she sat down and ate quietly. The smile didnt go away until she went to work.

There was lot of crowd today in the bar, today she was going to work day and late evening few couple hour break in between since she will be work both shifts. In the evening, she saw Aryan come with some other girl. She didnt like it, he didnt even come to the bar for drinks. He was dancing and flirting , yes he was smiling , touching the shoulder of that lady talking in her ear.

All this was pissing her off, she went to the manager - "I am not feeling well . I want to go home" She requested
"Imlie its busy today,  not today and to me you look fine " Pillai said strictly
"I want to go home" She said stubbornly
"Then leave and dont come back" Pillai warned
"Fine, waise bhi nai karna kaam yaha" She stomped her feet and gave final look to Aryan who hadnt even looked at her once since he came.

"Why am i getting bothered?! He can do whatever he wants!!" She kept mumbling trying to convince herself.
"Job toh chordi ab kya karu? Kaha job karu? Kal jana hoga dhundne ab. Imlie tu bhi na!! Your anger!" She hit her head with her purse.

The night went by, nothing from Aryan today. He didnt bother her any way. It was like she wanted to be bother by him. She sat , and just stared in space. She needed treatment , therapy she had just left from hospital and never got her treatment. Yes she was very much affected, somedays she would stare in space, and the. Scream and cry. Somedays she would hold her private part so hard because it used to still pain her. Even at work whenever she felt that pain, she used to run to bathroom stuff her mouth with tissues so she could scream. Then all that pain she would pack it in her mind and keep it in corner. The box would open whenever she was upset, anger or anxious.

She needed love and care which she never got, she had left everything behind. She sat there on sofa, just lost.

Suddenly her hair was pulled, and she was dragged inside in the bedroom. The door got shut and pillow was put on her face, she started screaming, her dress came to her stomach, she felt pain as he entered her, she screamed in pain. And just like that the pillow was off, she heard the door open and closed. She was breathing hard, she was crying . "Nai Nai Nai" This was second time when she was pulled and rape, it came back to her that before Aryan came she was raped. But she had thought of it as dream but no today gave the proof it wasnt. There was blood on her legs, she was weeping her mouth covered.

"Who was it? Kya ho raha hai? No no this cant be true!!" she got up but tripped because her eyes was blurred and ran to bathroom. She locked the door, she was in panic and fear, trying to hold her head which now was hurting.

"It was just a dream , just a dream. Maybe stitches down there reopened. Will go to doctor" It was just a dream Imlie" She kept mumbling to herself, but whole night she didnt sleep, she sat with knife in her hand shaking in fear.

"Just a dream" She mumbled.

Was it really a dream? Her mind playing further on her trauma? What is going on? Will Aryan continue his wooing?