02

My head began to turn in multiple directions as I started having a really weird dream- a dream about Jasper. I whimpered and gasped before sitting up. What was I thinking? I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. This has never happened before.

I blinked and he was in my room, but when I turned on the lights, he was gone. What the actual fuck? I held my head and groaned as I plopped back down on the bed. I bit my lip and twirled my hair as I thought about it.

This was the first time a guy ever made me feel- like actually feel and that's coming from someone with their humanity off. I turned the lights out in my room and pushed my hand down my pants.

"This is ridiculous." I groaned as I began to do something I haven't done in years. As I'm focused on pleasing myself I don't see the shadowy figure in the corner of my room watching me.

The next at school we were visiting some green house or something like that. As I got ready I kept the thought of my healed leg in mind so I covered it by wearing jeans to avoid questions.

 As I got ready I kept the thought of my healed leg in mind so I covered it by wearing jeans to avoid questions

I grabbed my bag and keys as I made my way downstairs. After bidding Bella a good morning I ate a waffle. "Finally you're not dressed like a skank." She muttered as she looked me up and down.

The one day I decided to be forgiving and chose to put her attitude behind me, but hey maybe that was her way of complimenting me. "Finally you're dressed normal- oh wait you still look like a lost, homeless crackhead." I said walking towards the door.

She went to slap me, but I caught her hand and squeezed it till it turned red and she was screaming. I let go and smiled walking out the door. I got in my car, picked up London and sped off to school.

I started doing a little touch up in my cars' window when I felt and saw Jasper pop up behind me. "Hello Jasper" I muttered as I applied lipstick. "You look good without it." He said wiping it off.

No matter how nice his fingers felt nice against my lips, this lip stick was expensive. "Jasper!!" I groaned and decided on teasing him, so I bent further making sure I rub on him and applied it again. I smiled getting up and walked past him, giving our teacher my permission slip.

I sat down on the bus and looked through the window. Jasper stood there sending me a death stare, so I blew him a kiss as the bus pulled off. The ride was the worst I've ever been on. When they weren't being extremely loud, they were sing or chanting some shit and then a bunch of guys were asking me and other girls to prom.

The ride of torture finally stopped and as I got out, I was immediately pulled in the back of the building. "Jasper, what the hell?" I asked while laughing. He wore a serious expression so to lighten the mood Ieaned in as if I was going to kiss him and I watched his face light up.

I stopped by his ear and laughed. "Someone's eager-" He held my throat and shoved me back into the wall. "Stop toying with me Kim." He warned in a low voice as he leaned closer. He held my throat and pulled me in for a kiss.