Prologue

Today had gone horribly wrong. Charlie, the prince of Lynx, the prince of one of the galaxy's most notorious cities stood in the centre of the chaos frozen in fear. The conference had turned from peace talks to mayhem in mere seconds.

All it took was a spark to light up Rhatbane's royal conference room doused with gasoline. Diplomats and staff screamed for help, banging on the glass window and peering into the city below. A few of them succumbed to the flame, their screams echoing around the castle.

"Father," Charlie called. A large man ran to the young boy, embracing him in his arms. He wore a royal blue robe with white fluffy shoulder pads, the typical Lynxian royal clothes.

"Charlie! Get down!" Father screamed, one hand outstretched. A crimson glass ball encased around Charlie as loud calls for help slowly turned to silence. Everyone else was engulfed by the flames.

The ground trembled beneath them and before Charlie could blink, the world came crashing down.

"Father!" Charlie desperately screamed over the crashing. He peered through the swirling dust and debris. His heart sank at the sight of his father trapped beneath a pile of rubble, his arm still outstretched and holding the glass ball steady.

"Get as far away as you can Charlie," Father groaned, struggling to speak. A single tear escaped his eyes, glistening in the duststorm. "You are the new King of Lynx," he threw his arm forward and Charlie was thrown out through the windows, the undeniable sound of glass meeting glass filled the air.

The glass ball hurtled through the air as father's face transformed into a haunting silhouette enfolded by the thick smoke.

"I love you," his father groaned once more.

Charlie looked at his father once more, banging and screaming against the suspended ball of glass. "NO! FATHER!"

A sudden burst erupted in the conference room, shaking the ground once more. A loud crash resonated in the air, overlapping fighter jets zooming through the air and sirens from all over.

Then, the building fell. The glass ball flickered and soon, Charlie spiralled into a nearby building, his elbow landing first with a deafening CRACK!

Charlie picked himself up, limping over to the edge of the building. The city was ensnared in chaos and destruction. Flames and soldiers flooded the streets of the city. Dead bodies scattered the city, a never-ending line of dominoes.

In the centre of the city's square was the corpse of the King of Rhatbane, chained to the top of the flag. What seemed to be his head had been punctured into the pole and his blood painted words across the ground; 'You wanted a war, so here is your war'

Children's screams filled the city, a mix of anguish and horror as they were thrown into cages that were thrown into the burning castle fire. Adults were shot upon sight as more soldiers marched into the city.

"Someone? Anyone!" Charlie cried.

But no one in the city called back. He was trapped.

...

[INTRO]

The universe was once a peaceful galaxy, where planets had major cities, all ruled by members of royal family, deemed with powers and abilities at birth.

No one knew where the powers came from or how they even knew if a child was 'royal' or not but no two royals in the universe could have identical powers.

It was a never ending cycle, when a royal died, their power would transfer to the next royal born.

But with the growth of the universe's population, many planets became poorer and poorer compared to those planets of higher class, also known as the 'high planets,' mostly located within The Central Terriotry

The whole universe was split into 6 regions, The West region, made of The Jupiter sustem, The East District made of the venus system, The South, the mars system, The Central Territory, The Northern Planets, the saturn system and The Outer Region consisting of the Byr. And it was all governed by the ULE.

This created an issue - who gets the resources, why should a planet be richer than another? This was the start of the first war.