Chapter 5 New Keys New Place

Damn Zac you got my legs and body shaking she says. I know I do he leans in to kiss her and she kisses back. They get dressed and head to the furniture store and pick out a bed and dinning room table. Zac looks at Fatima and she says what is it and he says. Your so damn Beautiful and she blushes boy don't start nothing won't be nothing.

Oh I'm trying start something when I get this bed at my house he says and she kisses him. Andi and Karen walk into the store and gasps when they see Zac with a girl. Andi is who is that says Karen. Umm that's my boss Fatima she says. Oh let's go say hello then she goes to step and Andi stops her. Karen you have moved on with Aaron and Karen looks at her.

No I have not she walks over there and Fatima sees her. Zac umm he turns around and says Fuck out loud. That's how you feel when you see me she says and Zac looks at her, So your here with this Hoe and Fatima looks at her and at him. Hoe Zac you better get whoever this is before I beat her ass says Fatima.

Who ass you gone beat bitch I carry a gun and Fatima looks at her. So do I so what's good honey Fatima reaches for her purse. No Fatima give me a minute it's my ex Karen he says. And she looks at him and she gentle grabs his face. She kissed him and Karen almost loses it.

Zac walks towards her and they walk outside Karen what are you doing here. What are you doing here you don't have a place she says. Actually I do Karen I got approved for an apartment he says. Oh you did she says and folds her arm. Yes I did and I'm about to start doing very good for myself I don't need you.

Zac honey you will always need me when that bitch drop you she says. Fatima won't do that he says and Karen looks at him. She ain't me Zac you know that stop playing this games you can come home besides Aaron and I...... Karen look I'm sorry I'm not dating her we just kicking it you know he says. Okay then why can't you come home and be with me look Zac I'm sorry I'm carrying out baby she says.

Karen it's not like that I promise you Fatima is cool but I'm be single for awhile. Okay just trust me I don't need to date anytime right now he says.  Zac don't let what we have get away from each other she goes to grab his hand.  No Karen I'm good on you okay look I will always love you. But we are to toxic and another thing stop calling Fatima out her name.

I won't always be there to save you from her he says and Karen looks at him. You gone really say that to me Zac fuck you and her. She goes back into the store and sees Andi talking to Fatima she walks over there. Andi I'm ready to go now she says and Fatima looks at her. Okay Andi I will see you on Monday Karen rolls her eyes and Fatima just laughs.

Andi and Karen leave and Zac checks out. Then Zac and Fatima head back to Zac new apartment to sign the papers and get the keys.  They look around and Zac almost cries Fatima walks over and comforts him. You okay she says he goes to speak and says no. It's okay you deserve this Zac he gets a knock at the door and she goes to open it.

It's the movers she lets them in and tells them where to put the stuff at. Then Fatima tells Zac she will be back she goes to Walmart.  She picks him up a lot of items and then comes back to the apartment. Wow Fatima you brought everything I need he says. Yes I did I wanted to be a good friend to you with benefits and she kisses him.

You want to test out my bed she smiles and says yes. They go make the bed and put the stuff away and then go back and lay down.  Fatima she looks at him thank you he says. Your welcome now it's time to really thank me she gets up and walks to the shower. She goes to turn the shower and looks at him she stripes down and gets in.

He joins her he starts kissing on her and rubbing her body and ass she moans out loud. He picks her up and pins her on the wall he massage her clit.  Then he sticks his dick in and she kisses him. Zac you are the best I have ever had he smiles. And goes to work he doesn't stop until Fatima legs are shaking and she cums all down his legs.

The finish having sex and wash and get out he puts lotion all over Fatima body. Then he lays her down for a massage he starts kissing on her feet. Then he starts licking her feet she smiles and he throws her legs on her shoulders and he goes to work again he pounds her shit. Until she passes out then he snuggles up next to her and she says goodnight daddy Zac.