One.

~Twelve Generations Later~

Sacrifice their life. For this will save the realms. ...Save the realms.

Her voice. It was her own, but she had drifted away in a dream. It was hers, but somehow different. Mature, and yet, deeply brokenhearted. In this particular dream, she was always listening to her voice. She sounded like a prophecy. A hero. In her waking life, she was convinced that she was no hero. The people of the villages and the soldiers and men of the city screamed with terror when they saw her.

This was Kadira Nyla Denji. The most feared assassin in all of Kaa. An ally to the criminal organization known as the Ronins. Her soldiers trembled in fear when they guarded her cell.

However, her nightmare of a story has not yet started. When she was just a baby, her parents were murdered by the Ronins. As a child, she thought of them as her sanctuary. Her home and her safe place. She never knew her true parents. Without such knowledge, she grew up to know Ronins as her guardian. They spoke of how they saved her, an orphan child who would have never seen her true potential if they had not saved her.

As she grew older into a young child, the prophecy dream haunted her restless nights. She was placed and trapped in a pitch-black room. Each night she desperately searched for any sign of life besides her being, only to find nothing of the sort. She never felt alone, however. The deepest parts of her soul were attracted to the room she was in, singing to the deafening silence.

Save the realms. Her cloned voice warned her, but all she wanted to do was to escape this nightmare.

In her latest nights of dreaming, the story continued. While she continuously wandered around, her eyes slowly adjusted to the room. Her body began to accept her fate in the dark. But this dream was different. She was not alone.

Once she took a step, guiding her hand along the firm wall that surrounded her, the dust below her glowed. One after the other, each dust particle began to glow a brilliant energetic green. A strong wind hit her delicate face, blowing the light behind her. She followed its presence, stopping once it began to claim its space in the air.

The dust swarmed the air in front of her, beginning to take its shape, a true form. It was a young boy. His silhouette was made up of light particles that flickered the entire room before her. He was around her age, having a lanky form, but a few inches shorter than she was. Her eyes widened at the creature, inspecting him closely. He only dared to shed a few tears. The droplets of light embraced the form of his face. Did this boy know her?

She was curious as to why he was having such emotion. However, when she tried to speak, her voice was lost in the void of space. She could not even hear herself, let alone the boy. He never spoke a word in reply to her echoes, but his eyes spoke to her soul.
She reached out her arms, wanting to embrace him. To comfort him. He leaned into her, the only movement she had ever seen from him. But her arms only caressed the air. The gravity from the room became heavy, pulling her down. The air around her became heavy and she could not manage to grasp even a single breath. Her lungs burned as if she were underwater. She turned around, begging for help from the boy. But she woke up as soon as he saw his form fade away.

Today she did not wake up. A black void filled her vision, but her eyes were too heavy to open. She had been drugged once again. To keep the demons inside of her at bay. As a child still, she was as unpredictable as the wind. A wild animal that could not be released into the unprotected void.

'Save the realms.' The agitating voice remained as a reminder in her endless thoughts.

"This could be the one, Sir." One of her guardian physicians spoke. "She could be the one that brings forth the peace of the realms."