-Chapter 10-

Adora's POV

I looked at my surroundings, it looked like a hospital. I took my breathing mask off as the nurse put it back on me. "You need to rest, you just got hurt." The nurse said with a small smile. I looked at her with my eyes wide opened, not even smiling back. 

WHAT EVEN HAPPENED?! The last thing I remember was hugging Catra then... falling. Wait a minute, Catra pushed me down the stairs! I took the breathing mask off again as I began to get off of the hospital bed. 

"Miss!" The nurse said a bit loud, "You need to rest!"

"REST?!" I said back, "Oh, you don't know who I am! For the honor of Grayskull!" I yelled as I transformed into, She-Ra. "Let me out of here, I need to talk to someone!"

"Ma'am, you were just diagnosed with syncope, you need to rest!"

I transformed back into Adora, "What's that?"

"It's when people faint most of the time, but don't worry, you'll be fine."

I looked at her shocked, it was as if I had no idea what to say, "But, wait, huh? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"You hit your head real hard."

I ran out of the room pushing the lady away, "MA'AM, I SAID YOU HAVE TO REST!" 

"I'LL COME BACK LATER!" I said as I transformed into, She-Ra once again and went storming out of the hospital door. I ran down the street and into the school building. I saw some people look at me shocked as I de-transformed. "Move out of my way!" I said as I began to push people. They kept looking at me, but I didn't care.

I need to find Catra!

As I was running, I saw Catra. "Adora!" She said as she came running up to me, "Are you alright? You look a bit pale." 

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled back at her, then something caught my attention, "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE- LOOK, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER ANYMORE!" I said as tears began to fall down my eye, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU?!"

Catra looked at me with sincere eyes, "W-what are you talking about?"

"DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME, CATRA! YOU PUSHED ME DOWN THE STAIRS!"

Catra looked a bit confused, "Adora, you need to calm down. I don't know what you're talking about! You should sit down." She said as she began coming closer to me.

"DON'T COME CLOSER TO ME-" I said as I began to feel a bit lightheaded. I felt my face, it was wet. Then, I realized I was sweating. "Y-you caused this!" I said, crying even more. 

"Adora, you're scaring me."

"YOU'RE SCARING ME!" 

"This was the first time I saw you all day, I don't even know what's going on!"

I couldn't even say another word, I just felt like I was about to pass out. I saw a bench nearby and sat on it as I saw Catra coming closer to me sitting on the bench too. As I saw her, I stood up and began to run down the hallway. I don't care if I feel like I'm about to faint. I just need to be away from her!

Catra's POV

I just watched as Adora ran away from me, I didn't even try to make her come back. I just looked at her with mixed emotions. I don't even know what I did to her. And what does she mean by I pushed her? 

I began walking to my second class, still thinking about what Adora said. As I was walking, I saw people stare at me and start whispering with one another. I couldn't really hear what they said, but all I really heard was, "The video." What video are they talking about? I also saw some of them pointing to my eye, "Adora must've beaten her up just like she did to those kids in basketball tryouts." Someone laughed from behind me.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!" I yelled as turned my attention to behind me. I couldn't just walk away and let these kids say these things about me, I have to know what is happening before something else happens! 

"Good thing there's no stairs nearby." someone else said.

"WHAT DO STAIRS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!" I yelled back at them.

As I said that, a lot of people started talking at once as a lot of people approached me as if they were ready to beat me up. I started to back away as I ran from them. As I was running, I tripped as I heard a lot of kids laughing. I didn't say another word, hoping to not embarrass myself anymore.

I went running down the hallway in tears as I found the nearest bathroom and ran inside of the stall. I slammed the stall door as I began to cry even more. 

This is total humiliation! 

Catrica's POV

DT had already sent the video and called 911. DT transformed as another student as the polices arrived since the policies would've thought that DT did it since... well, you know how DT is like. I didn't make any eye contact with them; I was only hoping that Catra wouldn't find out. 

"Girl, why are you acting so depressed! didn't you want this?" DT said to me. 

"Yeah, but what if Catra finds out?" I said back, concerned.

"So? You don't need a sibling; they only cause trouble in people's life." DT said as they looked at me, "Hey, look. About you paying me money... I decided to do it for free. Best friend discount." 

"Thanks." I said as I looked away from them.

"And how about this, together, we will both make our last year of high school be the best." DT smiled. 

"Yeah, I guess so." I said looking back at them, "We have to head to class." DT nodded as we both began to walk to class. I hadn't seen Catra all day, I'm sort of worried. I'll see her during 3rd academic, so I guess there is nothing to worry about. 

Sorry, Catra. I had to do what I had to do.

Adora's POV

I started running even more to the point where I almost got lost. As I was running, I felt lightheaded.

Then I fainted.