Prologue

There was once a war between the gods and the angels. One angel, in particular, led the other angels into battle. It was no ordinary war; it was a rebellion.

The rebellious angel's greed consumed him; witnessing God's powers firsthand, he naturally coveted that power for himself. That angel is the one closest to God—his most trusted servant.

The battle was fierce, leaving the battlefield soaked in blood. The holy angels, who were loyal to God, fought against the rebels, serving God until they could no longer wield their swords.

Archangel Michael, who was depicted as the leader of the heavenly warriors, fought with all of his might to protect heaven and God from the rebels. He was known for his bravery, strong spirit, and endless commitment to doing what was right, protecting heaven and God from those who rebelled against them.

The rebel angel fought against Michael, blinded by anger; he spared no mercy on anyone. They clash in the middle of the battlefield, dueling and measuring each other's strength.

The rebel angel unleashed relentless attacks with brutal force. He tore through the battlefield mercilessly, his sword blows filled with unrestrained wrath.

Despite the chaos, Archangel Michael stood strong, defending Heaven with unwavering resolve. Even against the rebel's powerful strikes, Michael held his ground, showing strength and determination.

Their clash caused the clouds to turn dark, and thunderous booms reverberated across the vast sky as lightning tore through the clouds. The war ends with the triumph of heaven and the decision of God to banish the rebels from heaven.

The great battle was known as the Fall of the Rebel Angels. Some say they continue to wander the earth, repenting and atoning for their sins and waiting for the moment to return to the holy heavens. But that was million years ago; do you think they still exist today in this modern time?

We don't know; only the fallen knows.