kaz bauer

     ★        ☆                                                            ☆        ★

★ ☆ ☆ ★

name kaz bauer
aliases kazzy ( bandmates )
gender + pronouns male + he/him
height 5'9" ( 175 cm )
birthday august 16
age 24 ( can be adjusted! )
sexuality unlabeled
appearance yugo asuma - nijisanji en
clothing kaz either dresses way too flashy or in all black. one of his favorite pieces is his leather jacket which he adorned with numerous patches from all the locations he's visited. kaz's jeans are almost always ripped in one way or another. he wears spikes, rings, and has a hell of a collection of earrings.

★ ☆ ☆ ★

personality being larger-than-life and having a thirst to rise to the top is why kaz is so popular nowadays. he prides himself on being PYTHON's leader and does whatever he can to make sure his band stays on everyone's minds. he's loud yet charismatic at the same time, able to hold everyone's attention for a long time. his determination is a notable aspect of his personality; one that nobody can deny. it's clear that when kaz wants something, he will get it as soon as possible. he sees his success as a way to give back to his family for taking care of him despite their financial struggles. he has a complicated relationship with money. due to how kaz struggled as a child, he typically wants to save all the band's earnings as much as possible, only to have a window of frenzy where he wildly spends however much he desires. kaz often feels guilty immediately after the high dies down, but he can't help but to do it again. he knows it's a bad habit, but he couldn't really care much, not when it feels so good.

kaz cares for his band greatly. he sees them as one of the most important things to him aside from his family. being by their side nearly every day is one gift he cherishes. when they were just starting off, kaz put a great amount of work into designing posters and plastering them around the city for everyone to look at. if they were taken down, he'd simply put a fresh one over it. he thinks highly of them, which is why he's so adamant that they can grow more popular.

he has a strong dislike for those who let others walk all over them. kaz sees it as disrespecting yourself, which is something he could never allow. he has an outspoken, rather confrontational personality. it tends to get him into trouble sometimes, but he could care less. his sense of right and wrong is extremely strong, so anybody who goes against that will get told off by him. even though his flirtatiousness is marketed as his image for the band, kaz is just naturally flirty. he finds immense joy in watching someone get flustered because of his words. though, when the same is done to him, he gets incredibly embarrassed.

background kaz grew up in a rather poor area. it was him, his parents, and his older sister cramped together in a small apartment. he was always aware of how hard his parents worked to keep the lights on, and he felt useless for not being able to do more despite being only a child. his first exposure to music was in elementary when he sang in the choir for a school play. kaz came to realize how much he enjoyed singing, and joined his middle school choir the following year.

his choir teacher had noticed how well he was singing, and jokingly suggested that he should do it as a job. having not taken it as a joke, kaz worked even harder to improve his singing. it wasn't until his last high school year when he stumbled upon a group of guys playing their instruments that he decided to sing for them. they got close and decided to start a band.

PYTHON's early days were rocky and his band had to put all their effort into making themselves known. kaz was so insistent that something good would come from this that he decided not to go to college after graduation. he and the others played at any livehouse that would take them, and they even took to playing at plazas just for extra exposure. kaz had made a wish to his friends, saying that he wants their band to blow up one day.

as if granted by the stars, two years later after their debut, one of their songs had gone viral on social media. it didn't take long for the ball to start rolling, with more opportunities popping up and important figures reaching out to them. kaz felt like he was on cloud 9; it felt amazing. still, there was this hunger inside him that couldn't be satisfied, so he continued to look for more-he knew that his band could go even higher.

likes
⤷ his band
⤷ music
⤷ spending money
⤷ his fans
⤷ being recognized on the street
⤷ iced coffee
⤷ taking pictures
⤷ singing
dislikes
⤷ not knowing what to write for a song
⤷ seafood
⤷ low-quality clothes
⤷ waking up early
⤷ stalkers
⤷ people who can't stand up for themselves
⤷ tea

★ ☆ ☆ ★

occupation band leader
affiliation PYTHON
status alive
cause of death not applicable
theme song popular, the weeknd

★ ☆ ☆ ★

love interest your oc
relationship to your oc to be determined!

★ ☆ ☆ ★

trivia
⤷ his band name, PYTHON, genuinely came to him in a dream.
⤷ he writes all the band's songs with the help of his drummer.
⤷ kaz can't even look at seafood or he gets sick. the hatred gets serious for him.
⤷ used to have a dog until his parents gave it away when he was in middle school, he was very sad. :(
⤷ he's tried drinking tea before but almost immediately spat it back out.