𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Somehow, you ended up having dinner with the Sano after overcoming the ordeal with Manjiro. But honestly, it was still quite awkward with him. You tried hard to get along with him as usual, but something's just different compared to how it was like in the past...

With a sigh, you raised your head and stared at the cloudless pale blue sky as you leaned your body on the railings of the corridor outside your apartment.

"It's getting cold..."

Winter is already coming, you already forgot. You exhale a warm breath, as you close your eyes and lower your head for a while. 'It's nearly five months since the first time leap...' Five months is a long time after all. A lot of things happened within that duration, but there's still a lot of things to settle. You really can't take a few breaks, ah. You turned around and leaned back on the railings, slipping your hand through your pocket to pick up your phone. You checked the time, as well as the date, and finally, you went back to your apartment to get yourself prepared. 

Well, enough fresh air for now.

You have a lot of things to do today...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

First of all, you dropped by the hospital to have your wounds checked out. After that, you went to visit Baji's hospital room, in which he is currently staying while in a coma. You didn't stay for long, after half an hour or so, you left the hospital without saying or doing anything. You only went to make sure he was still alive and breathing. Because as long as he is, you believe, and have faith in him that he'll definitely and certainly wake up one day.

He's just... that kind of guy after all.

After leaving the hospital, you went and walked around the city for a while as a means to pass time. While you did so, you bought a few things here and there and now you have a few shopping bags hanging on both your arms. And then, when you checked your phone for the time yet again, you finally stopped yourself from continuing the shopping spree and instead, you started heading somewhere.

Getting farther and farther from the crowded part of the city, you arrive at the familiar neighborhood you've already explored countless times in the past. You find yourself now in a cafe with a lot of customers. You glanced around here and there for a while until you spotted two familiar blonde hairs. Then, you adjusted your shopping bags on your arms, and so, you approached the two. 

But then...

"[L-Last Name]-san too?!"

"... Takemichi-kun, do you think this is... a love triangle?"

"More than a triangle, this is kinda like a square, right...?"

You stopped in your tracks and then you turned your head, looking at where the voices came from over your shoulder. 'What's with those two...?' That couple and their nonsense, even dragging Naoto with them. You sighed quietly and just went on your way to the two Sano siblings, but their 'faint and quiet' murmurs reached your ears yet again.

"But like, [Last Name]-senpai and Mikey-kun, aren't their feelings mutual? What do you think, Takemichi-kun?"

"Eh... But now that you mention it..."

Your eyes twitched, silently feeling aghast by their conversation. 'Nonsense...'

You tried your best to ignore their voices and also wondered how and why these two siblings could not hear them. But when you see a glimpse of their faces, you realize that they're just immersed in their own world. You sighed quietly, but there was a smile on your lips as you casually stood before their table and placed down five of the shopping bags you brought to the table in front of Emma. The two suddenly looked at you, one surprised and delighted, another just blankly looking at you.