Blow

Author's Note : Sorry I was gone the past couple of days. Please let me know what you think of this.

Max was curled up on the couch next to Tyler. He pet his dog gently while watching the news. Nothing interesting but it occupied his time. He had just finished reading 'The Murder of Roger Ackroyd' and didn't know which Poirot mystery to read next. Tyler has already read most of the books, after all.

His Golden suddenly sneezed.

"Bless you," Tyler murmured. He then stroked the large dog's soft fur before reaching over him to grab a chew toy. Max happily chewed on it and Tyler smiled fondly. His dog was still playful, despite being very old now.

Suddenly, his phone began to ring. He saw Mason's name and pressed the green button.

"Hey, man," he said. "What're you up to?"

"Nothing. Would you mind coming over to my place later this afternoon?"

Tyler frowned. "Sure. You wanna hang out and have dinner together?" Max was still playing with his toy as Tyler spoke on the phone.

"That would be great. But my sister also asked me to invite you over cause she really misses you."

His friend's words made him blush as he thought of his previous meeting with the leggy high schooler. Just thinking of the beautiful blonde got his heart racing.

"Did she now?"

"Yup!"

"Okay," said Tyler. "I'll be over. You tell her that for me, alright?" He then got up from his couch but before he could hang up Mason told him to just wait for the chauffeur. "Of course. Thanks, man."

He then drank some water and refilled Max's water and food bowls before getting out of the house.

The boy stood and waited. Soon, the familiar large car was there. He smiled at the driver after getting inside, buckling his seatbelt for safety. The chauffeur stepped on the accelerator right after and they were immediately on their way.

As he gazed out the window, Tyler found his mind drifting back to what happened the last time he met Beatrice, and how wonderful her muscular thigh felt on his small cock.

He blushed as he thought about her and told himself he will see her again soon.

Once they arrived, he hopped out of the car. Beatrice and Mason were waiting for him. They waved and Tyler waved back.

"You guys hang out first," Mason told him and Beatrice. "I'll go buy some ice cream at 7/11." He then left. Tyler gulped.

Beatrice smirked.

She confidently eye-fucked her older brother's best friend, telling him "Come inside." Then Beatrice opened the door, ushering Tyler in.

Tyler followed her in and she closed the door. She then turned to him. The girl placed a hand on his thin chest.

"Listen," she said. "You are cute and I want to go out with you. Do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow?" The blonde's forwardness flustered him. He turned scarlet.

"Oh, um, yes. I mean, I would love to."

Beatrice smiled. "That's great! I wasn't actually asking you if you will, though. Even if you said no I'd still make you go out with me," she told him. One of the housekeepers brought over a tray. On the tray we're a basket of pastries and a glass of orange juice. "Well go on, then."

He sipped the juice. "Delicious," Tyler murmured, before biting into a croissant. "Really tasty stuff." Beatrice grinned happily.

"Only the best for you, baby," the pretty high schooler chirped.

Hearing her call him that only made him blush more. Here he was, a complete dork from a normal family background, getting hit on by a wealthy heiress way out of his league.

The way she looked at him made him feel his cheeks heating up more and more as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He found himself staring at her muscular yet feminine arms, completely mesmerised. Why did she have to be so goddamn damn attractive?

"You are so fucking cute," she whispered softly. Then she kissed the side of his neck and he groaned, feeling himself stiffen up in his pants. The girl smirked at his reaction.

She unzipped him, yanking down his pants, followed by his blue boxers. Beatrice then wrapped her fingers around him and tugged. His manhood got harder from her touch.

He moaned as she stroked his cock.

"Shhhh, baby. It's okay," she said as her hand pumped away leisurely.

Pre-cum was seeping out and she used it as lube, before bending down to lick it. "You taste so good," she told him and kissed his cock, licking from base to tip. "You know, I gave you something to drink. Now it's time for you to give me a drink. I want to drink your warm cum."

Beatrice took him in her mouth. Tyler gasped in surprise as the blonde began bobbing her head up and down. It felt like heaven in her mouth as she fellated his dick.

She sucked him off so well and he started to moan. "Ohhh God. Ah, just like that."

The girl grinned around his prick as she slobbered all over him. She slid her full, pouty lips along the length of his shaft.

"I'm about to cum," he warned. Tyler expected her to stop but she only sucked faster and harder, forming a vacuum around his dick with her lips.

She worked her tongue and lips furiously and he screamed as he blew his load in her mouth.

The boy cummed in her warm, wet mouth as she kept on sucking and sucking. She happily swallowed his seed, loving the taste of his semen.

"Thanks for the treat, baby. Your cum tasted amazing," she told him. "Now put your clothes back on, will you?" He quickly obeyed her.

Later that day, when he went home, he couldn't stop grinning like an idiot.

Try as he might, he couldn't get her out of his mind. She has ensnared Tyler effortlessly and he knew it's only a matter of time before he's head over heels in love with her.

He only hoped she wouldn't play around with his heart and leave him.